CHAPTER-9 💛💙

Hi guys

So lets start the story

🌜🌜🌜🌜🌜🌜🌜🌛🌛🌛🌛🌛🌛🌛

Vansh was in his room breaking everything that was in the room. After sometime he calmed down and went out in the swimming pool area. He sat on the edge of swimming pool and dipped his feet in the water. The cold water was doing the work of soothing his anger. He closed his eyes and was just feeling cold water touching his feet and cold air. He was thinking all the moments he create with Ridhima. He eyes start collecting the tears. He started shouting and crying. His condition was miserable.

Whereas here aangre and priti were looking him from the pillar. Aangre was going to him but priti hold his hand and said

Priti- let him be alone for sometime.

Saying this they both moved from there.

In the hall

Party was over all were happy with the desicion of Vihaan and ridhima. All went towards their rooms.

Ridhima reached her room. She started recalling everything that happens downstairs. She was feeling very lucky to find someone who was not using him for his own motive.

She started remembering that how vansh tried to betray and broke her.

Flashback

When she was packing her clothes that time a file fall down she opened it and that was divorce papers.

Ground beneath her slipped. She feel cheated and betrayed.

Suddenly a message popped in and it was a video.

In video it was seen that vansh back was facing the camera and a girl's face is seen. They both were kissing each other hungrily. They broke the kiss.

Girl- common vansh till when you will stay with that bhenji type lady. Common just throw her out na then we will get married.

Vansh-  yup wait for sometime Kiara then surely I will throw her out and marry you till than let me enjoy with her.

They both fall on the bed

Video ended.

Phone fall from the hands of Ridhima she was feeling disgusted and hurt. She was crying again over her fate that she is been used another time. She decided that she will divorce him itself she will not let vansh play with her.

Flashback end

She opened her eyes with jerk her eyeshadow were showing pain and hurt. But she is not able to understand that why vansh is so miserable and broken by seeing her with Vihaan. Isn't he the one who was going to leave her. Then why he is broken.

Some where she was feeling pain in her heart.

But now her life had again become colour full because of Vihaan. So now she will never think of her past and with full heart move on with Vihaan.

Thinking this she slept.

In swimming pool

Siya was moving from there her eyes felt on a person who was looking extremely broken. She move towards the person and was shocked to see vansh in the most worst condition. His eyes red and puffy. Lips quivering something. Tear stain on his cheek. Sad smile on his face. His hand on his chest as it was feeling pain. His face was glowing in moonlight. Siya had never seen her brother like this. He was the strongest among them. Now she couldn't control herself and moved to him and hugged him tightly.

She kept her ears near his lips and try to listen what he was saying

Vansh- i didn't betray you ridhima
             I didn't betray you

He was saying these lines repeatedly.

Siya moved away from him. She went to kitchen and come back with a glass of water.

She patted his cheeks

Siya- bhai open your eyes

Vansh opened his eyes slowly and looked towards the source of voice.

He looked and saw siya was near him. He felt releif seeing her near him. Because he couldn't control the ignorance of his baby sister.

Siya made him drink water. She kept the glass down and hugged him tightly. Vansh too reciprocate. Siya felt something burning. She checked the vansh temperature and he was burning with high fever.

Siya- bhai come to your room you had high fever. Come bhai.

But vansh was not respond and he felt unconscious. Siya tried to wake him but off no use. At last she called aangre.

Aangre came there running and helped siya to make him to his room.

Aangre immediately called Priti.

Priti came and checked his temperature. His temperature was 103°c. All the three people standing inside was doing something for him. Aangre was putting wet handkerchief on his head. Priti was gone for taking medicine. Whereas siya was praying to the god to make him fine as soon as possible.

Siya- please god make him fine I can't see him like this

Aangre get angry on listening her.

Aangre- why Siya why are you here don't waste your precious time on him who had hit your brother Vihaan just move from here and sleep don't break your beauty sleep.

Siya looked towards him shocked and hurt but then she remembered what and family members did with him

🌜🌜🌜🌜🌜🌜🌜🌛🌛🌛🌛🌛🌛🌛

Do you miss me

Sorry for being late

What do you think about divorce or that video is it true or anyone chaal to separate them??

Yours truly author