chapter forty-six

season two ; episode one { The Gold }
chapter forty-six

"KIARA, I NEED THOSE SETUPS DONE BY FIVE!" ANNA CARRERA YELLED TO HER DAUGHTER

"There are other people who work here." Kiara yelled back once the door closed.

"None of 'em my children."

They began to make their way towards the docks, sitting themselves down to devise some sort of plan on how to clear John B's name. "I feel that. On a deep, emotional level, I understand that."

"So are we going to the Bahamas or what?" JJ threw his bag down next to Brooklyn.

"I kinda wanna go." Brooklyn commented, pulling JJ down to sit besides her. "Not just to see my brother but to also be somewhere that isn't here."

"There's no way we're getting to the Bahamas." Pope had a point. They couldn't drive properly without something going wrong, they couldn't afford transport to get there and it would exactly be a good idea to go somewhere because Pope and Kiara would be murdered by their parents. Brooklyn didn't care, she just wanted to go and see John B again.

"John B's gonna get nabbed sooner or later so if we're gonna clear gud name, we need to have done it yesterday." Kiara looked from each member of the group to see them agreeing. Of course there was no easy way to clear his name because who would believe four hopeless teenagers over Ward Cameron. Ward and Rafe were still walking around here acting as if nothing had happened.

"I'll tell you how we do it." JJ rose to his feet. His plans usually all went the same direction... The wrong direction.

"So you have it all planned out?"

"As a matter of fact, I do." He turned on his feet to face Pope. "We kidnap Rafe."

"I'm sorry, what?" Brooklyn would love to go along with that but they couldn't kidnap a Kook and get away with it.

"We kidnap Rafe, tie him up and stick the gun in his mouth and just wait till he starts squawking." JJ looked over at Brooklyn who was just rolling her eyes at his "plan".

"You know, torture's a war crime."

"Yeah, so how exactly do you plan on clearing John B's name from a prison cell? Because that's a felony." Brooklyn knew she and JJ would end up going to jail for doing something dumb so why not live vicariously in the moment and kidnap a Kook or just storm into the Bahamas with guns.

Saying it out loud in her head sounded completely crazy.

"All right, well, what do you got, Pope?" JJ sat back down next to Brooklyn. "I was just trying to keep it simple. You know, one stop, and we're done."