Pilot: We Are No Pats.

(Narrated On Third Person POV's)
Taken From Battlefield 2042 Official Website From Electronics Arts, Edited By Me:
Meanwhile The World Is At The Brink Of War, A New Type Of Soldiers Break Out From The Worst Crisis In The Human Story.
Their War Is Your Story & The Story Of Pheonix.
Ladies And Gentleman, This…Is…2042.
January 22th 2042.
10:33 PM
Tombstone Air Base, Queens, New York, United States.
Medical Bay Sector.
Pheonix Woke Up In A Medical Bay From An Air Base Located In Queens, New York. Two Girls We're Staring At Him, Waiting To His Awakening. They Both Smiled Him After Seeing He Was Awake and Alive.

 They Both Smiled Him After Seeing He Was Awake and Alive

Surtr: You're Recovered… We're Glad To See You Alive After What Happened, Pheonix

PS5-Chan: ¿How Do You Feel Now? Let Me Disconnect The Recovery Machine.
Pheonix Smiled Meanwhile PS5-Chan Disconnected The Recovery Machine.
Pheonix: Feeling A Lot Better Now. ¿How Long I Have Been Here?
Surtr: 14 days to be exact ¿Do You Remember Anything?
Pheonix Nodded His Head Up And Down.
Pheonix: I Remember Everything What Happened. I'm Lucky To Be Alive, ¿What Are You Names, By The Way?
The Two Girls Presented Themself.
PS5-Chan: My Name Is PS5-Chan, I'm A Japanese Medical No-Pat.
Surtr: I'm Surtr, A United States Marine At The Service Of The No-Pats Special Forces.
Pheonix: ¿No-Pats Special Forces?
PS5-Chan And Surtr Explained The Whole Story To Pheonix.
Pheonix: I see, So… This Is A Near-Future, Distopical And Diferent Reality. A War Between The Two Last Standing… Russia And The United States.
Surtr And PS5-Chan Nodded Up And Down Their Heads.
PS5-Chan: Indeed, And Im Sure You Can Help Us Despite Being Young.
Surtr Gave Pheonix A Tablet.
Pheonix: ¿What Is This Tablet For?
Surtr: You Will Be Our Commander For The War, You Will Be Able To Summon Players From The Battlefield Series And To Support The Team By Sending Up Aid, The Squads Will Be Organized By You. You Can Use Up To 4 Members For Each Squad.
Pheonix: I Understand. Your Wish Is My Duty Now.
The Two Girls Smiled And Took Pheonix To The Commander Sector.
PS5-Chan: You Will Be Able To Attack With Cruise Missiles Too Apart From Giving Support With Supplies, Vehicle Mail, Scanning The Map In Search Of Enemies, Spawning Gunships And Summoning Players As Allies.
Pheonix Smiled Again.
Pheonix: I'm Glad To Hear That.
Surtr: We're Leaving Now, But We Will Be On The Battlefield. Start Everything When You're Ready For The Battle, The Map Is At Your Choice.
Pheonix: Alright Then.

To Be Continued...