nct dream - reaction

word count: 1490 words

nct dream; reaction to you bringing a boy to hang out with them (them as your best friend)

•·.·''·.·•

mark;

He did a double-take when he saw you walk through the door with a boy next to you

He did a double-take when he saw you walk through the door with a boy next to you. With an eyebrow cocked up in confusion, he walked over to you and looked the boy up and down which made him uncomfortable. You gently hit him to make him stop acting weird. 

"Hi, I'm Mark. And you are?"

"Y/N's cousin."

Mark's face turned into a shameful expression as soon as he heard those words. Extending his arm out to shake hands with the boy, you shook your head, embarrassed by his actions. You dragged the boy, who was still shocked by Mark's sudden change in mood, to the living room and away from Mark who just slapped his forehead.

Haechan walked by and pat Mark's back, comfortingly. "Dude, your jealousy is showing." 

Slapping Haechan's hand away from him, Mark walked to the kitchen to get himself some water to recover from the embarrassing situation.

renjun;

As soon as he saw you linking arms with another boy, he dropped his phone and just glared at the two of you, intensely and frighteningly

As soon as he saw you linking arms with another boy, he dropped his phone and just glared at the two of you, intensely and frighteningly. You shot him a glance as if to tell him to stop, but he just continued with a smirk on his face.

"So, who did you bring this time, Y/N?"

You glared at him through narrow eyes and gritted teeth as he just smiled and shook hands with the newcomer.

"Don't listen to him," you remarked, pulling the boy to the living room, making Renjun's smirk grow wider. After introducing the boy, who you had a crush on, to the rest of your friends, you turned to Renjun. "This is Renjun. My best friend." 

"So, he's the one I need to get approval from to date you?" the boy murmured shyly, making you blush which Renjun noticed and gave a disapproving look in your direction.