𝗖𝗢𝗠𝗙𝗢𝗥𝗧𝗜𝗡𝗚 𝗧𝗥𝗜𝗖𝗞𝗬, ᵛᵒˡ. ⁰² !!

. . .

REQUESTED BY :
rememebringwahat

NOTE :
IDFK WHAT TO CALL THIS CHAPTER

CHARACTER :
tiky

. . .

SAFETY TIPS :
we advise turning on dark mode
to prevent your eyes from burning.

don't forget to wear your mask,
that way, the currently spreading virus
will spread less with your help !

THANK YOU !

COMFORTING START !!

COMFORTING START !!

• based on my observations, Tricky is rather desperate for power, for whatever reason. i wouldn't blame him though.

• so when the Hank Slander Agency offered to give him power, he was ecstatic. but you, on the other hand, felt like something was off. so you talked it out to Tricky, and they understands ! you're concerned about him, and he appreciate that.

• the AAHW, however, didn't take 'no' as an answer, so they resorted to their only option, violence. but again, violence is pretty normal in their universe, b-BUT let's move on,

• the Hank Slander Agency kidnapped your partner, which greatly frustrates you. meanwhile, on the AAHW, they started experimenting on the poor clown. all his efforts to fight back were useless. poor guy cried himself to sleep every single night.

• they tortured him, and used him as lab rat. seeing how many things he's capable of and giving him more powers. it doesn't help the fact that Tricky had the bad headache going on almost on daily.

• they fed him, i wish,,,

• this goes on for a few days, though it felt like ages for both him and you.

• you're either really paranoid, crying at the slightest thing and cried all night at the thought of your own partner being tortured mercilessly by those damn AAHW,

• or calmly sips a fancy glass of wine as murder and arson was happening in the background. maybe even doing some of the things you've always wanted to do, then scratching it off your bucket list.

• either way, i hope you're doing fine.

• after days, they finally let Tricky go. he waste no time speeding towards your house, looking like an absolute mess, but they couldn't care less.

• you were shocked to find him trapping you into a bear hug, but you were glad that he was safe. mostly.

• you cleaned him up and comforted them as best you could, despite you being a bit curious of what happened to him, but you know you couldn't just ask that. he had been through a lot, and you're not taking a risk of having to watch them suffer again because of the extreme headache.

• life went on for a few hours, and while it was calm and quiet, out of the nowhere, Tricky started getting T H E H E A D A C H E

• you were tired, but you couldn't care more about yourself and focuses on only your partner. it was definitely a hard work, but you managed to do it.

• he fall asleep after you carry him to bed, he must be really tired, huh ?

• you comforted them once more after he woke up, you fed him your best dish, bathe him cuz jeez, he smell stinks. he's like a baby that needed to be taken care of.

• Tricky felt bad that despite your tired state, you still took care of them. but you kindly assured him that it's your duty to take care of him as their partner and friend.

• after several days, he had grown significantly better. even volunteering to help you out, you were glad that he's feeling better now. but it still concerns you and scares you at the thought of AAHW kidnapping them again, Tricky assured you that he's strong enough to protect himself, and even promised to protect you too !!

• and their thoughts ? he hates it. both because it's painful and also because you weren't there by his side to say that 'everything is going to be alright'. but he can't risk you being experimented, too.

• he might wanted power to fight his foes and grow stronger, but if it risks your life in line or just you in general, why bother having power if he can't be with you ?

• unfortunately, the AAHW isn't done with him just yet.

•  unfortunately, the AAHW isn't done with him just yet

guys i have a plan of making a Grunt plushie

but i'm broke asf

but still, i'm going to make it anyway.

*here lies all my sanity*

ALSO I WAS MEANT TO MAKE A ONESHOT FOR THIS AND ANOTHER CHAPTER ( coming soon ) BUT I HAD THIS BAD STOMACHACHE THAT KEEPS DISTRACTING ME FROM DOING SO

this chapter is really sloppy im sorry, dear requestor