☆一☆The Deal?

Flashback...

2 hours ago..

"With that illness of yours, you're not suitable for being an idol, just give up, Riku." Tenn glared coldly.

"I'll not give up, Tenn-ni! Plus, everyone here support me! Manager-san and Iori-kun promised me to help me to become a star! Right, Iori-kun, Manager-san?!" Riku looked at them while Tenn gave them a glare which the two of them shaking.

"Y-Yes! W-We promised!" They both replied but without giving an eye contact.

'Why aren't they giving an eye contact with me...? Weren't they serious about that...' he clinched his fist as he was making a 'tsk' sound, but everyone didn't quite hear that, as he finally understood the meaning.

"I'm going to my room, have a good night, everyone." With that, he went to his room without having an eye contact with anyone, they didn't even stop him or say anything.

'That made me lose hope...'

Flashback ended...

.
.
.
.
.
.

Riku was sitting on his bed while hugging his legs, his eyes were red and swollen from crying, but he can't seemed to calm down. His chest feels so heavy as if he wants to let it out of his anger but don't want to bother his friends. He started to doubting them, but even so, he's still treasuring their friendships despite being them a 'liar'. He hates the fact that he's a weak to be a star. It weren't for his illness, he would be a perfect idol that everyone admire, he can singing and dancing how much longer he wants until his last breath will leave his body behind. However, having that illness, he's useless...

He stood up from his bed and put his shoes on. After he sneeked out of his room, the hallways is silence since the rest are already asleep. When Riku made out of the door and stepped outside, he started to walk, walk far away from them. The farther he walked, his anger lets out of his mind, until he immediately stopped when he saw Zero arena on the way. He started walking around slowly, he feels relax the moment he sees the Zero arena. However, it wasn't long enough when he saw a certain man in front of him. The man noticed his surrounding, looked at him with a shock expression then smile.

"Oh my, is that Riku Nanase? Long time no see." It was no other than Kujo Takamasa himself.

"Long time no see, Kujo-san." Riku greeted back with his guard on.

"Please, don't be too wary of me, you making me nervous." Riku didn't answer, continue glaring at him.

"May I ask, why are you here?" Kujo asked calmly.

"I... I'm just taking for a walk..." Riku replied while looked away.

"At this hour? You clearly know that you're an idol, you should take care of yourself." Riku looked at him with his guard off.

"How about you, Kujo-san?" his eyes filled with curiosity stared at him.

"Oh, I'm here for the view, it's beautiful, isn't? Would you mind to sit here with me? Talk about something since you looked trouble, I can tell." Kujo smiled at him. Riku sat on bench beside Kujo without hesitation while he was looking at the view.

"It's beautiful..." Riku amazed as his mind relaxed in peacefully.

"Right? I'm glad you appreciated it. So, would you mind tell me what's on your mind, please don't hesitate yourself." The silence and akwardness goes on for a seconds until Riku finally breaks in.

"Kujo san, may I ask for a question...?"

"Sure, why not. Please, go ahead." Riku's head goes down. Whenever he remembers Tenn's words, his eyes turn dull.

"Am I not suitable for being an idol?" Kujo shocked at his words then he sighed.

"Whether you're suitable or not, the decision is yours. If you really must think that you're suitable for being an idol, then you really are, aren't you?" Kujo said with a gentle smile.

"However, if you really want to know what am I thinking. Nanase Riku, I believe that you're already perfect idol from the start. Possibly, more than Tenn and your friends. Or perhaps more than Zero himself." He added. Somehow his words calm Riku down and felt happy yet so shocked.

"T-Tenn-nii was the one who told me to quit being an idol..." Kujo smiled at him without a pity.

"I'm sure he would said that because he's worried about you." Riku shakes his head.

"I know that but not only Tenn-ni, my friends and Manager-san too. They promised me to help me become a star... But they looked so doubtful..." Kujo stood up.

"Nanase Riku." Riku looked at him.

"Would you like to make a deal with me?"

"A deal?" Riku asked.

"Yes, a deal. I will give you Tenn and Aya back." Riku shocked.

"Really?!" 'Tamaki will be happy about this!' Riku thought.

"But there's one condition." Kujo added.

"What is it?" Riku asked as he prepares the consequence.

"You'll become their replacement."

"That is..." Riku immediately stood up.

"Be my son instead and I'll make you a star as a part of the deal." Riku was speechless that made Kujo chuckles at his reaction.

"For now, no need to rush. We will meet here again tomorrow, exactly same time." Kujo walked closer towards to Riku, he took off his black coat and putting around Riku's shoulder.

"Walking around without jacket or any thick cloth that make you keep warm is bad for your body. Please, take care yourself properly." said Kujo, with a hint of concerns.

"Now, I'll take my leave. Goodbye, Riku, I'm looking forward your answer for tomorrow."

Now Kujo has left. But Riku, who was still standing there and still speechless for a couple of minutes. After few minutes passed, he finally went home.

To. Be. Continue.
Hope you enjoy reading (つ≧▽≦)

Next Chapter:
-Accept Or Refuse?-