17. Deja Vu?

Jungkook's POV

"Let me go!" Jisoo's father said, luckily, the bodyguards are strong enough to stop him.

"Let him go!" I hear a voice, i turned back to see who it was, and it is..

Impossible. It's Jisoo's voice. She said that. The 2 bodyguards looked at me and their face was like, 'Should we stop?'.

I nodded, the 2 bodyguards nodded and let him go.

"J-j-jisoo? W-wae?" He asked her, i never thought that she would said that. Because, her father, is a horrible father. But still, she wanted the bodyguards to let him go?

"Because you're my father. Even thought a father is a very bad person, or cruel, a daughter still should love him. And still, think that he is a father." She said, i was in awe.

"J-jisoo.. T-thank you.. I-i'm sorry for everything that i do..."

"You forget me?" I hear her mother said, i giggle slowly.

"I-i'm sorry too Beth.. I-i'm so cruel to you guys.. And i don't even know you guys still love me.."

"Can you do me a favor, eh?" I asked him, he looked up to me and then asked "What?"

"If you want to stay with them, don't drink beer. And don't use cigarettes." I said.

He slowly nodded.

"If you really do that, bow to them, and think that they are someone that you should respect and bow." I said, he nodded slowly and bowed to them.

He slowly stands up and hug his wife. His wife was in awe and shocked.

He hugged his daughter too.

I smiled. They are now in good terms.

"A-anyways.. Jisoo, c-can you buy u-us a water?" He asked to his daughter.

"Wait! You can drink a tea from us. Bodyguard, can you call Head Maid Lee?" I said to him, he nodded and went off to call Head Maid Lee.

Jisoo's father was in awe, and i remember that i still didn't know his name.

"Sir, may i know your name?" I asked him.

"It's Joel." He said, oh, he's Kim Joel. Joel Kim. Whatever it is.

"Yes, young master?" Head Maid Lee comes and asked me.

"Can you take Mr Joel to our special room, and please give him a tea." He nodded and take Joel to our special room. You'll see it later.

Anyways, should i call him Ahjussi? By the way, special treatment to special Jisoo.

Wait.. did i just-

She is with Taehyung. But, i hate the fact that she dated Taehyung. I mean WAEE?!

I shrug it off.

"Ahjumma, you can follow your husband. You guys can have a little convo while drinking tea." I said giving her advice, she nodded then go out.

"J-jungkook.." Jisoo said, i turned to her and i tilt my head as a 'what?'

"T-thank you for all of this.. Because of you, i think we live on a big house now.." She said laughing, i laughed too.

"A-anyways, i forget my charger.. You forgot to tell your people to take my charger?" She asked.

"Huh? They say they found everything.."

"I put my charger on under my bed.. I don't want my father to steal it everyday since he's so annoying at that time." I laughed.

"Well, ima go." She said.