└six」(bonus)

"what do you mean?" Beomgyu asked in shock. "He's gone, forever" he heard the older sobbed through the phone.

"I'll be there"

"What's wrong?" Ryunjin asked. "He's gone!" Beomgyu's voice cracked. "He's gone ryujin." Beomgyu sobs. "Hey, let's go to the hospital, ok?"

They went to the hospital, ryujin driving.

"Soobin hyung! Yeonjun hyung! Wonjin hyung! Hyuka!"

He runs towards them. Soobin handed him a note silently while still sobbing on yeonjun's chest, who was also crying.

He opened the note and read it.

He fell down to his knees and cried his heart out.

•°·•°·•°·•

The six has been worst these days, especially beomgyu. Soobin, who's smart and always answers questions is quite and always fails test. Yeonjun, who's the school's dancer, don't attend dance practice these days, and even if he does, he'd do it with minimum energy. Hueningkai, who's jinhit's happy pill, is now sad. Wonjin, who's the student council president who was patient, is now the opposite. While beomgyu, doesn't even go to school anymore, he does go to school, but once a week.

The all have eyebags under their eyes and eyes always puffy. There's also the time where they would randomly break down at the middle of the class.

The students also noticed taehyun isn't going to school anymore. But soon, the news of taehyun died spread throughout the school like wild fire.

They're sad, they won't be able to see the boy's bright smile, his doe eyes that shine. And they won't be able to hear his honey-like voice.

Forever.