2-30

Dejuane friend:SHIIII hey shawty
Nova:hey,what's your name
Dejuane friend:Justin
Nova:and who's the other one
Justin:Dion
Nyah:ouuuu he fine asf
Dion:shii you is too
Nyah:my name is Nyah btw
Dion:oh
Kehlani: ok well here's Nyah's number 800-394-8393 (not a real number)
Dion:Ight thanks
Kehlani:Justin here's nova number 800-036-1528 (not a real number)
Justin:Ight
Nova and Nyah go upstairs and talk to Justin and dion so it's just me and dejuane.
Dejuane:so lani
Kehlani:yea
Dejuane:can I take you on a date tomorrow
Kehlani:yea
Dejuane:ok
They talk for about like 2 hours and then they fall asleep on the phone.
(Skip to the morning)
You wake up and look at your phone to see dejuane sleeping.
Kehlani:wake up
Dejuane:mhm
Kehlani:wake up pls
Dejuane:ok I'm up
Kehlani:ok now go take a shower
Dejuane:you take one
Kehlani:I'm about to take one so shut the hell up
Dejuane:damn ma
Kehlani gets up and cleans the living and then heads upstairs.
(Skip to after the shower)

Kehlani comes out with a towel over her body and she flips her camera so he can only see a makeup brush and then she gets dressed and she puts her hair in a slick back  then she wakes the other up and they take a shower and she gives them clothes ...

Kehlani comes out with a towel over her body and she flips her camera so he can only see a makeup brush and then she gets dressed and she puts her hair in a slick back  then she wakes the other up and they take a shower and she gives them clothes and then she goes to get her phone and tells dejuane to meet us at the mall and bring your friends he says ok so she hangs up and they clean the house and eat breakfast and then leave.

*im done for today but Andre and tia are gonna be in the story soon *