a murder for a love

hi guys i hope you like this tory, this is kurtis pov at least for this chapter

DONT MIND THE VIDEO AT THE TOP, I WS TRYING TO MKE A SEQUEL THANKS.

-------- ok now on to the story ---------- !!!!!!! :000

it was crazy how tired kurtis was after a long day of doing nothing but playing minecraft on the baddie smp. but still he couldn't go to sleep, it was 2:47 am and all he was doing was strange ag t the ceiling.

how was he suppose to explain his feelings for danny and drew his work counterparts and friends that he was going onto tour with. he thought of making a video but that made him kind of broken inside after the FOLKS and the loud hand clap he kind of lost track of his words, it was not something you would really have a script for as he wanted to speak from the heart but the heart was hard.

"i am a monster" kurt said to himself in his bed out loud." my fans will hate me forever. so then they will not be my fans anymore"

he had tried to make a lot of cryptic tis toes [TIK TOKS lol it autocorrected it ] but his fans just thought he was being joking again because all his content was about being a funny little man just like he always was.

kurtis thought to himself hey i should watch the new video danny posted, it was a long one so it must have took a long time. but as soon as he saw the thumbnail he had to click off, dany and drew had done A FAMILY VLOG with their child- jus t the thing they always make fun of.!

not gonna lie he was jealous BIG TIME of that fact that drew and danny were so happy, happily married with the child of the Paul brothers. it was his fault they got together in the first place, well maybe not but it was a result of one step of his plan.

you see the reason kurtis conner was not in the picture when danny gonsazles and drew golden were getting together is because he was in afghanistan, even though he was in canada (that' s where he lives) he volunteered because he wanted to do a secret mission.

it was not for any reason of helping the us government, because f!!k that , but kurtis had another agenda (the gay agenda lololololol) .

it was so crazy that laura and amanda went missing there in Afghanistan because KURTIS had make sure there were taken care of. and not in the way of giving them blankets and food . he took a secret gun and took amanda and laura with him. then he pushed hem off a little cliff. so no one in the camp could see or hear. then he committed a murder for a love, his love danny and drew.

he return to the camp with blood on him (oopses) in his camo suit . everyone was confused because they heard the gun shots (twice( and of course kurtis had the blood on him which if they traced it it would lead back to the bodies of amanda and laura and kurtis would have to be imprisoned for crimes against humanity. that was a mistake of his because he didn't plan to get the blood on him , that made it a lot harder to pretend nothing hap happened.

how ever the y trust kurtis even though he is a canada . especially his best friend jarvis johnson serving along side him in the war. over that time in the war alongside each other they had become very close friends, but kurtis was sure even though jarvis was a very handsome man that he is only attracted to him as a friend, it is not him that kurtis is after. so jarvis had no idea of what happened, he just knew of the unnamed you tubers that Curtis was in love with back home, he did not know the identities of them. of even if they were male or female or nonbinary.

"i am in love with someone" kurtis would say, and when jarvis would ask his questions he just would not get a response... he learned to not bring it up very quickly and they got along fine. they already knew they would be the best of friends when they finish their time serving but in the real world it would be hard to keep the indenties of drew and danny a secret forever.

however jarvis owed kurt one after kurt made the rest of he soldiers stop bullying jarvis when kurtis first cam e to camp. it had been hard there without him and he didn't know if there was a reason to go on. but kurtis had saved him from the bleak of life ad now he had to repay kurtis back. he distracted the camp and everyone was looking his way, this way kurtis could get rid of the clothes the had the blood on them, laura and amanda's blood. he made sure to burn them, hopefully no one would ever know, he thought he did a pretty good job despite the circumst ence he had put him self into.

now it was a secret that kurtis had committed a murder for a love, his secret love . he did not know that after laura and amanda has passed away, danny and drew made a life for themselves back in america the land of the free while Curtiss was with jarvis in Afghanistan . ...

all the drama aoocur with the paul brothers (both logan and jake and the beautiful wedding that had taken place with all theyoutuber friends of them. it had been os emotions l that kurtis had no idea about it, but now that his mission was over he could come ask to the west side of the earth and see for himself f.

"bye jarvis" he said waving, "bye kurtis" jarvis said a single tear running down his face, he knew he was going to miss that guy a hell of a lot.

the moon was very bright in the sky as he continue on the plane to america, he can't wait to see his best friends danny and drew after his time away in the foreign country. to his shock and extreme sadness both danny and drew got together together while he was away, as you know. he even sa w the livestream of the wedding which had over 4 0 million views and he had to give it is a dislike and report it o youtube. he watched all the hours of it, even when it got crashed by the paul s brothers and ended abrupt ly (so they didn't even get to say "i do" so were they not actually husbands????) but then kurstis went to drew's channel where he uploaded the story time video together with danny talking about the whole experience. they did a Q&A too and danny confirmed they are both husbands of each other.

kurtis was DEVESTATED . he decided to not visit his friends after all, and return t o his home in the canadian lands. he did have jet lag tiredness and for a few days he did nothing but watch youtube videos of a danny and drew and their get ready with me pregnancy edition on their channel. curtsy even deactivated this instagram because everyone has sending him the wedding pictures taken of drew and d anny. AND HE DIDN'T EVEN KNOW ABUOT THE CHILD, kurtis cried into a pillow for three hours after he had that news, he stomped around his room like a wounded animal and cried for help into the telephone but the 911 thought it was a prank call.

!!!!!!!! OK so that's the end of the back story !!!!!!! i hope you enjoy ed it and leave a comment if you did thanks. if you didn't know this is a sequel to the story danny and drew read out loud on their youtube, i hope you guys like it, if you don't know that one please read !! this one will probably not make lots of sense if you do not read that one first, . i know it should be more suspicious what kurtis did in the war camp but i promised s it would make more sense later on the story. how ever i do promise there will be a happy ending just like the first one, i would not want to hurt you guys like that . my heart wild be broken!!! i was wondering why kurtis would not be in the first story so i decided to write him myself, i hope you think its good. NOW ON TO THE MAIN PART