Chapter 19

[Bakugo's POV]

I looked out the widow being an hour into our flight. God I hate fucking flying. With my quirk I could get there in half the time this piece of shit metal can. I felt a tap on my shoulder and looked over at Izuku.

"I'll be right back"

Midoriya signed to me. And with that he got up taking fucking half n half with him.

"My god the horny motherfucker is gonna get us kicked off the damn plane"

I grumbled to myself watching Izuku drag Shoto into the bathroom with him. I got up and took the vacant spot next Touya.

"They're not coming back out anytime soon are they"
"What do you think?"

10 mins later Izuku came out of the bathroom and out came Shoto and few seconds later. They both sat down in front of me and Touya talking in sign language.

[Todoroki's POV]

"You really needed to take me to the bathroom to talk to me about that?"
I asked curiously. Only to get a shrug from Izuku.

I wanted to ask about the day I had detention and got home late. Ive always wondered how he knew where I was.
"Hey Izuku?"

He looked up at me with a smile.
"That day you found me outside, after my father punished me for being late and having detention, how did you know where I lived?"

His smile decipated to a more serious look.
"Well... I never went home that day. I waited for you outside the school gate and when you came out bolting I followed you."
He stopped signing for a moment looking guilty.
"I'm sorry for following you to your house but the way you ran made me worry something was gonna happen. And I was right."
He finally look up at me apologetically.

"Don't be sorry I'm glad you were there. If you hadn't been there I probly wouldn't have even made if to school the next day.
He smiled a little.
"You're quite the little stalker tho ain't you."
I said teasingly elbowing him gently getting a small giggle from him.
"Whatever"

The rest of the flight was quiet until we finally landed in Toronto, Canada. We all grabbed our carry ons and slowly made our way off the plane behind the other passengers.
My brother rented a car that we would use for the week, which we decided to stay here for a week to see and enjoy our time in Canada so it won't all be bad.
"We'll start looking for your father tommorow Midoriya, for now lets get situated in the hotel"

We all agreed and left the airport getting a Uber to the rental car.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
After a long drive we finally made it to the hotel were staying at. Touya handed Bakugo and I our room keys and we set off to find the rooms as Touya stayed back and talked to the manager.

Midoriya walked a few paces behind me and Bakugo as we made our way out of the elevator.
"Hey Izuku don't be afraid to yell rape if Half and half tries any thing with you. I'll be their to get the hound dog off you" Bakugo said with a laugh. I know he meant it as a joke but to go and and say that I rape Izuku hurts. I stopped walking making Bakugo stop a few steps ahead and look at me.
"What? Cat got you-"
Bakugo was quickly inturupted as soon as Midoriyas hand met his face with a hard slap. I covered a hand over my mouth in disbelief and I think Bakugo was just as surprised when he covered his face. I was so focused on what Bakugo had said I didn't even notice Midoriya walk out from behind me.
"How dare you say such an awfull thing like that about him. Whether you ment it as a joke or not doesn't matter. Its still rude and hurts people when you think of them like that.
"But-"
Bakugo tried to say before Midoriya hit him again.
"Shoto would never hurt me the way you used to."
And with that Midoriya took the room key from my hand and stormed of with his bag down the hall. Bakugo looked upset after Midoriya mentioned their past.
"Hey um- no hard feelings I know you didn't mean it like that"
I said feeling a bit awkward.
"You've always treated him well huh?, even that first day when you threated Monoma and took the fault"
He paused looking away.
"Even when we were complete strangers to you.... I see the way you talk to the other students in our class. So why us huh? You just chose to be friends with the 2 guys with the most screwed up life, while you sit with your perfect little family in your perfect little house?"

"Bakugo thats not fair"
I said in disbelief. Why was he mad at me all of a sudden.
"Oh yea explain it then"
"My life is far from perfect"
With that I left Bakugo with his thoughts and went down to the hotel room.
.
.
.
.
I found the room opening the door and in their was Izuku.
"You know you didn't have to be so harsh with Katsuki back there."

"I don't care what he said was way out of line and besides he had it coming after outing you that in the car with the condoms!"
He signed to me aggressively. I went over the bed not taken and put my suit case on it.

"I know but what you said really hurt his feelings I could tell. You should go apologize to him"

"Tell me did he apologize to you after I left?"

"Well no-"

"That's what I thought until he can stopped being self centered, I have nothing left to say to him"

"Midoriya"
But before I could say anything else he went to the restroom with his night clothes. Way to start off our first day in Canada...

[A/N: I'm back bitches Ù^Ú