Part 12

*After 3 years the Akatsuki make their move and successful kidnapped Gaara. Naruto and his team are on their way to stop Gaaras kidnappers*

Tsunade: Jashin I want you to form a 4 man squad to follow in case something goes wrong

Jashin: ok Lady 5th

Jashin: *stops by Noragaki's house* Nora are you here?

Noragaki: *comes out in his anbu outfit* yeah I think I know what happened

Jashin: perfect that saves me some explaining...I already notified the others...they should be meeting us at the front gate...let's hurry *jumps buildings to get to the gate faster*

*Noragaki follows directly behind*

Jashin: cmon everyone let's go ASAP

*the anbu squad follows Jashin to the sand village after 2 days they arrived in the desert*

Sasenami: you guys...I advise you to not go beyond this point or things might get ugly

Noragaki: yeah sure

Sasenami: earth style: mobile core and earth style mud slide

*Jashin's team gets brought underground and the hole starts to collapse*

Noragaki: *dodges onto another pillar*

Sasenami: fire style: fire ball jutsu *a big fire ball goes towards Noragaki*

Noragaki: jutsu sealment wave *a purple wave makes the fire ball disappear*

Sasenami: lightning style: shock wave jutsu *puts hands on the ground and sends a shock towards Noragaki*

Noragaki: red lightning wave style *a red lightning comes up from the ground as it counters Sasenami's lightning*

Sasenami: *smirks* this is getting interesting Noragaki-kun....water style: syrup trap *starts covering the ground with sticky syrup and it goes towards Noragaki*

Noragaki: redirection jutsu *a force sends the syrup back at Sasenami*

Sasenami: hahaha...it won't work on me *jumps on top of it and focuses chakra at the bottom of his feet and starts walking on it* wind style: piercing wind *the wind picks up and starts to go in Noragaki's direction* better be careful or you'll get cut Noragaki-kun

*Sasenami's piercing wind jutsu comes after Noragaki*

Sasenami: what are you gonna do against something you can't see? *smirks*

Noragaki: shadow teleportation jutsu *3 more clones appear as they all teleport next to Sasenami*

Sasenami: Nani?! *does a split kick and kicks two of the clones down*

Noragaki: *punches Sasenami straight in the gut as he did the split kick*

Sasenami: agh *gets sent flying, while he's flying he throws two kunai he poured lightning style into and they come at Noragaki fast*

Noragaki: *activates his sharingan and dodge them with ease* nice one brother

Sasenami: yea...I should say the same to you *rubs his gut that he got kicked in* I guess we should take it up a notch huh *activates sharingan* I copied this from Kakashi in a old mission...*charges at Noragaki* CHIDORI...EAT THIS *tries to hit Noragaki in his shoulder*

Noragaki: *stands there as he puts Sasenami in genjutsu so he would be able to grab his arm and slam him into the ground*

Sasenami: *breaks out of the genjutsu* agh you damn bastard...you got me good...but I got you better *Noragaki's body gets brought under ground except his head* head hunter jutsu...ahh gotta love shadow clones