Dont ask

Thank you to everyone who has commented on the Omori self insert Cradles

This is for you LivingInYourGasTank

Hero looked around, he was hungry, so very hungry. He was hanging out with his friends when the hunger slapped him in the face, he would eat literally anything right now. Hmmm, ravioli, a Hero sandwich, the starved boy's mouth was watering at the thought of food. Basil's voice pulled Hero out of his train of f̶o̶o̶d̶ thought.

"Hey, I have an idea! Did you all want to come hang out at my house? I just finished planting some little sprouts and wanted to show everyone. Come on! They're really cute!"
"Yeah sure, that sounds fun! Let's go!" Kel chirps.
"It's south of the playground right?" Hero asks.

Hero really hoped the sprouts were edible.
"Yup, that's the way!" Basil answered. Mari looks around, "Hmm... I think I'll sit this one out. You all go on and enjoy yourselves!" "Are you sure you don't want to come? Hero will miss you sooooo bad!" Y/n said teasingly. "H-Hey!" Hero playfully bit Y/n's arm.

Hero's mouth exploded with flavor, this arm was the most delicious thing he had ever tasted. Hero bit down even more and started devouring Y/n's arm, tearing the meat off like a starved animal. He couldn't get enough of the taste of arm, it was too immaculate to pass up.

Hero kept eating, not caring about the fact that Y/n passed out because of shock and blood loss. Hero's pupils expanded every time he took a bite, euphoria filling his senses. He forgot about everything else, finishing the one arm panting at the speed Hero had eaten the arm by himself until it was purely bone. Hero turned to bite the other arm, wiping the red fluid off his arm when he saw a flash of a camera.

Basil's camera.

"Yup." Basil said before looking at the freshly printed Polaroid, "this is going in my cringe compilation."

End

333 words. I used 333 words to write this. God has left us.