Chapter 23 - Final Countdown

PLAY THE SONG ON THE SIDE NOW FOR MORE FEELS! Sorry I am really bad at writing and had a mind blank so yeah. Sorry. And sorry its short.

____________________________________________________________________________________

It has been 9 weeks since Harry and I started to tick items of our 'relationship list'. We finished every last item except item number 10; dying together.

This list was meant to strengthen our relationship, make us stronger as lovers. But in the last couple of weeks Harry has been distant. When I questioned him about it he just said he was "tired from interviews".

As part of the promotion of their new album we all had to fly to America. This is where this got really bad. Harry became distant from the whole group, only talking to them during television appearances. He put this down to jet lag.

Our list was made to keep us together in our dying days, now I don't even know where I stand.

Right now I am sitting in my window seat drinking tea, rugged in Harry's jumper that's two sizes to big for me; gazing out onto the city of love. Paris. Instead of enjoying it with my significant other, Harry, I am alone and he is doing the exact same. He hasn't let anyone in, even One Directions producer. The boys had to make excuses for him, explaining that he had food poisoning.

I can't even count how many times I have tried to get in his room.

I set my cup down on the window sill and wrap my arms around my legs, resting my chin on my knees.

One last time, I thought. I will try one last time. After that I will give him space. Space to himself.

Sighing, I walked out of my hotel room towards Harry's. I knock once. Nothing. I knocked twice. The same response.

"Harry it's me," I say pausing to see if he would respond. Still nothing. "Please let me in Harry."

After no response I sit down on the carpeted floor resting my back on the hotel rooms door. I let my head fall back, making a loud thud.

"I'm not leaving until you open this door."

My watch read 7:49. I have been sitting outside Harry's room for 3 hours, 46 minutes and counting. So far I have been met by the same response with all my pleading; silence. The boys had found me sitting her and gave me a blanket and a pillow along with eating dinner on the floor with me. They all said I was crazy because he was never going to let me in, but you never give up on someone so I stayed.

"Don't stay out here all night." said Zayn, with a worried expression written all over his face.

"You need to get sleep in a comfortable bed." agreed Niall.

"It's not comfortable alone." I said. They all nodded and left without another word.

Harry has to be hungry, he will need to get food and I know he doesn't have any in his room as we were meant to be eating out every night but he however got room service. I would usually hear them knocking at 8; 11 more minutes.

Twitter was flooding with tweets to Harry, all wishing him well.

7 minutes.

Tumblr was flooded with gifs of the boys from interviews.

2 minutes.

The elevator chimed and the door slid open. A man in the hotels uniform walked out, pulling a cart full of food behind him. He looked at a piece of paper in his hand before looking up at the numbers. He turned this way and I got up, before walking towards him.