2

𝕀'𝕞 𝕣𝕖𝕒𝕕𝕪 𝕗𝕠𝕣 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕨𝕠𝕣𝕤𝕥

~

TW: fear, mentions of assault, pain, panic

~

Y/N felt incredibly drowsy when she woke up. It took her a while to gather all her memories. She wasn't even sure where she was when she woke up. The room she was in was completely unfamiliar. This wasn't her shitty little studio apartment, hell no. This was much more luxurious than that.

She woke up on a big double bed with pristine white bed sheets. Honestly, this bed was so comfortable that Y/N was very tempted to just close her eyes again and sleep some more. She felt sleepy enough for that anyway. But she was very aware that she was in unfamiliar surroundings.

As she tried to sit up she also realized that her entire body hurt. Most of all her head. She tried to remember what the hell had happened... she was at work... then she went to walk home by herself instead of taking the train... the dark alleyway, the group of people in front of her... and then the one following her and another man appearing right in front of her. Y/N shuddered.

She almost wished that she couldn't remember. They had beaten her up... no wonder her bones hurt like that. And she could imagine that she wasn't in a great state after that torture. The actual assault was still pretty unclear in her mind and in a way Y/N was thankful for that. She didn't really want to think about it anyway... but where the hell was she now? Had they kidnapped her?

No... No, there was something else that happened... but what the hell was it? They had run away at some point, hadn't they? And it was because... there was someone else there. Y/N gasped when she remembered. A hero. There was a hero there that had saved her. And now she was in some strange room. Damn it.

This was bad. This was so, so bad. She remembered the way he looked - dark, long hair. Tall, a bit of a stubble. Red glowing eyes. He wasn't wearing anything flashy, just a dark overall and some sort of scarf. His hair had been floating, hadn't it? Y/N tried to think of all the heroes that she knew, but he definitely wasn't one of them. Who the hell was he? She couldn't remember ever hearing of a hero that looked like him. The red eyes had to be distinct, right?

For a minute, Y/N wondered whether she had maybe gotten lucky and it was one of the few remaining nice ones that had saved her, but she quickly pushed that thought out of her head. There was no way that was what happened. At least, she couldn't just assume it was what happened. Once she was proven wrong it would already be too late for her. She had heard all the horror stories of young women being "saved" by heroes and basically being nothing more than cheap mistresses for them until most of them either managed to run away or until they killed themselves.