12

𝐑𝐎𝐌𝐀𝐍𝐒 𝐏𝐎𝐕:

"You sure you want to go?"

I didn't want to take her there. She was so sweet and innocent and I didnt want this to affect her. She was so fucking eager to go to a place she didn't know of.

I hate everyone there too. Except for Akio and Azrael. I hate everyone on earth to be fair. Those two and the group are the only people I like. If I could I would kill everyone on this earth except her the boys and the group.

I like Sofia the most. That's why I don't want her going there. If she goes and speaks with the wrong people deep shit could go down. And I don't wanna socialise today.

I looked at her up and down before shaking my head and leaving with her following behind. I drove for 38 minutes to be exact before we got to the location.

I could see the worry in her eyes. "Dont interact with anyone unless I'm okay with it. Also I'm holding onto your wrist the whole time. Your not allowed to move away from me. Understood?"

She nodded her head as I nodded back at her. I opened her door and grabbed her wrist. She slightly tensed up but calmed down after a second.

We walked for about 15 seconds or so before reaching a metal door. The bitch was shaking. Didn't she want to go?

"Sof your gonna be fine."

"What's your job?"

"My dads a mafia boss. Which means I'm also part of the mafia."

She just nodded but I could see she was worried for me. This is exactly why this was all a bad idea. She's not gonna stop thinking.

The whole building was made out of metal but the inside was pretty trust me. I put in the four digit code and tightened my grip on her wrist. If anything happens to her I'm literally screwed.

𝐒𝐎𝐅𝐈𝐀𝐒 𝐏𝐎𝐕:

We walked into this huge room with about 100+ people in there. What the actual fuck? It didn't look like they were on a mission. This place was probably their base.

There was a huge circle chair surrounding a big tree which had a tag that was just big enough for me to read. It said Vance.

Vance was his second name and since his father was the mafia boss it made sense.

There were about 6-7 rooms on each wall. They were all offices. Each one had two windows next to the door and they were all Either brown or black.

He walked me over to a room that was all black with hints of red and grey in it. It was the room on the far end and it was quite obviously Romans room.

"God I have so much questions." I mumble too myself.

"Mhm. I don't want you coming into this building alone. And always tell me when your coming. Some people here don't like 'new' people." He used his fingers as quotation marks on the last two words.

"I wont. But does that mean Akio and Azael are also part of the mafia?"

He nodded his head slightly before he closes his door and lets go of my hand. I sit down on the spiny chair processing everything that he just said.

"So why do you and Akio go to school?" I ask confused.

"And Azrael." He clears his throat before speaking again. "I wanted to be like a normal kid. I was born into the mafia so I didn't get a choice Azrael was also born into the mafia. Akio on the other hand got his job later into his Sophmore year of high school."