Remeber When I Gave You My Lighter

— — —

— — —

"Come on! Go! Back to the Mess Hall, you guys need to go. Now!" I yelled at the campers as they ran by. Nick and I decided that going towards the screams was a good idea. My eyes fell on the Arts and Crafts cabin. Nick and I shared a look before walking up to the door. Shining our light through, we couldn't really see much. Opening the door I walked in. I'm gonna regret this. My hand felt warm and wet after I touched the handle; without looking I knew it was blood. Looking around there were campers' body parts, everywhere.

"Oh my gosh, Y/n," Nick mumbled. I handed him my flashlight before running outside. Bending over I immediately threw up. The sight replayed in my mind, it just wouldn't stop. Did Tommy really do this? Nick came outside with the most horrifying look on his face. Before we could even begin to say anything Kurt came running up to us.

"Nick! I came out of the bathroom, she was just dead, man! I swear to God!" Kurt explained frantically. He stopped before looking at the blood on my hands. "Jesus, man. Did you do this?"

"Kurt!" I yelled, grabbing his attention. "I need you to tell me who died. Okay, who did you find dead?" Just then Kurt said the last name I wanted to hear. Joan. Stepping back I leaned against the wall, holding a hand over my mouth I wanted to cry. The one person that was there for me, with or without drugs, was gone.

"Y/n-" Nick sympathized before I put a hand up, signaling for him to stop. He turned to Kurt. "There's a fucking killer. We have to get the others out of here. Get back to the Mess Hall. In fifteen minutes ring the bell. Ring the bell, that's the signal. Get them on the bus, got them out of here. Alright? Just go!" Nick directed him. Kurt nodded before running off. Nick walked over to me. Knowing what he was going to say I pushed myself off the wall.

"I'll cry later. Right now I have things to do."

— — —

— — —

"Ziggy!" I shouted at the panicking girl. She ran into my arms.

"He's here!" She cried. I took her hand before we ran into the Science and Nature room. Nick was right behind us. Nick and I sat behind a table, Ziggy sat behind the table next to us. "Did we lose him?" Ziggy whispered.

"I think so. Are you hurt?" I answered. She looked down at her shirt.

"It's not my blood. It's Gary's." She explained. "And yours?"

I showed her my cut. "Mostly mine. The rest are campers. Ziggy, they were all Shadyside. It's the curse."

"No, it's, it's just some psycho," Nick whispered.

I turned to him. "You know exactly who it is Nick. It's Tommy. He's not a psycho. The witch did this."

"Y/n, that's not real." Nick denied. I gave him a look before turning back to Ziggy. Soon the bell rang. "They're getting on the bus. We have to go!"

"We can't! Cindy is still out there." I protested. Ziggy was thinking about what to do next.

"Y/n, I've let a lot of people die." Nick sympathized before taking my hand.

My eyebrows furrowed. "What're you talking about? You have nothing to do with this."

"I can't let you or your sister die-"

"Wait." I interrupted him. "Ziggy, close your eyes and ears," I instructed. She rolled her eyes before doing so. I signaled for Nick to continue.

"Yeah, I like the girl from Shadyside. No, I love her. I have since the first day of camp. Now really isn't the time to profess your love for someone but I'm doing it anyway. Once we get outta this maybe we uh... can go out for milkshakes and burgers. Y/n... I'm saying I love you."

Taken aback by his words I stayed silent for a minute. "I-I love you too. But You believe me, right? About the curse?"

"Of course. I'm not like every other Sunnyvaler." Nick nodded.

"Milkshakes sound great." I laughed.

"As touching as this whole thing was, we really need to go." Ziggy protested. As we started to get up there was a loud banging on the door. My breath hitched as I quickly sat back down. The sound of glass breaking told me enough. I pulled Nick back down and signaled for Ziggy to be quiet. The sound of Tommy's heavy breathing, echoed throughout the room, his heavy footsteps as well. Noticing Tommy was distracted Nick, Ziggy, and I quietly ran behind another table. This time Ziggy was sitting next to us. The sound of breaking glass made me jump slightly. After a few moments of silence, I caught sight of something crawling towards me. A spider. And it wasn't a small one. Grabbing Nick's hand, I took deep breaths as it crawled up my leg. Closing my eyes, I tried my best to ignore what was happening, but I couldn't. The feeling of someone pulling me up by my hair was imminent.

"Y/n!" Ziggy and Nick yelled at the same time. Dragging me across the table I fought for Tommy to let go. He threw me on the floor, (a/n: kinky😏) before lifting his ax up to hit me. Fortunately, for me, I wasn't hit. Unfortunately, Nick was.

"Run!" Nick seethed. Digging in my pocket, I found my lighter. I threw it at Nick, along with a sympathetic look. Ziggy took my hand before we ran out.

— — —

— — —

A/n: this chapter is edited. I hope that I meet all your expectations with this chapter. If anything doesn't make sense please feel free to comment on it and I'll fix it right away. Tysm for reading <3