Chapter 6|Night out

¡!WARNINGS!¡This chapter contains mature themes, sexual acts, drug usage, etc

¡!WARNINGS!¡
This chapter contains mature themes, sexual acts, drug usage, etc.
READ AT YOUR OWN RISK

It's been two weeks since you and Suna went to the ferris wheel together. I'd often skip school with him just to smoke and chill.

We haven't done anything too sexual other than make out. I'd give him a hand job every now and then.

It was currently 10pm on a Friday night.

You'd made plans to sneak out and get high with Suna then head to a party after later earlier at school, so that's what you're getting dressed for.

You started with your makeup, just a simple look.

You slid into a white spaghetti strapped body-con dress and your black and white converse. (You can choose another outfit if preferred)

The dress was pretty short but showed off all your curves. The dress stopped a little above the middle of your thigh.

You did your hair, sprayed on perfume and put your jewelry on. You were always one for wearing a lot of bracelets.

I grabbed my phone from my nightstand and  sent a text to Suna telling him you were ready.

He quickly replied back saying he was on his way.

In the meantime I grabbed my little black bag and stuffed some essentials in it.

Essentials include wraps, a charger, headphones and a weed grinder. 'Very necessary for every day living if you ask me.'

I hear the sound of a notification on my phone and checked it.

It was Suna telling me he's outside.