Final

9 March 2014

"Chanyeol ah, why aren't you answering me ever since the dating rumors about Taeyeon and I arised? I really miss you. Come back to me, alright?" 

6 May 2014

"Chanyeol ah, where are you? I'm very anxious about you... Why aren't you answering me? I've already broken up with Taeyeon noona... Why aren't you beside me to celebrate my birthday? I'm really lonely here... Please answer me and come back to me..."

27 November 2014

"Channie, why aren't you giving me an answer? I don't want to be left hanging... Where exactly are you at? I've been looking for you for so long but I-I just can't find you... W-Where are you? I want to be with you right now to celebrate your birthday... Give me a call back, alright?"

23 December 2014

"Yeolie, why are you still ignoring you... Do you even know how much I miss you? I really cannot live without you... Please I'm begging you... Come back to me... I-I really cannot take it anymore... Please call me back..."

7 March 2015 

"Yeol, I'll present this song to you called Promise... Hope you will like it..."

Sometimes I close my eyes and fall into the thought of you 

You habitually imagine of that familiar image of me

22 April 2012

"Baekhyun ah, I can't fall asleep..." Chanyeol pouts as he looked at Baekhyun.

"Why? Nightmare?" Baekhyun asked, still with his eyes closed.

"No... I can't sleep because everytime I close my eyes, I see the image of your smile..." Chanyeol trailed off.

Despite my clumsiness, you still like me no matter what

But do I deserve to be loved by you? 

19 February 2014

"Baekhyun, what is the meaning of this?" Chanyeol shouted as he threw the photographs of Baekhyun kissing Taeyeon right in front of Baekhyun.

"Ch-Chanyeol, I-I can explain to you! It's not what you think it is! It isn't true! We are just friends!" Baekhyun said as he broke into a cold sweat.

"Really?" Chanyeol asked.

"Yes... I will never betray my beloved Chanyeol..." Baekhyun said as he gave Chanyeol a tight hug from behind.

You who have always been waiting for me 

26 June 2012 

"Baekhyun, where have you been? It's 12 midnight already!" Chanyeol worriedly asked Baekhyun who had just returned home.

"I-I just went to grab a drink with my friends!" Baekhyun replied and Chanyeol just replied a "oh".

You who embrace me with your arms 

"Chanyeol, why are you crying?" Baekhyun asked.

"I-I had a nightmare about you not loving me anymore..." Chanyeol sobbed, causing Baekhyun to gulp. Just then, Chanyeol quickly gave Baekhyun an expected embrace. While being in Chanyeol's embrace, Baekhyun could feel stinging, hot tears rolling down his cheeks.

I won't forget

I will make you happy

Like the 'WE ARE ONE' word I've told you