Imagine Bigby trying to arrest you and you kick his ass.

"Have enough of a beating yet, Sheriff Wolf?" I asked as I looked down at him without being out of breath and with him heavily breathing. 

As I looked down at Bigby Wolf's bloody face and chest, I felt something like that he was my other half as my wolf-like dark green/brown stared right into his dark brown eyes, I realized that I imprinted on him.

I looked away and face towards the park's trees, and spoken before I walked away into the darkness and disappeared from his line of sight.

"Sheriff Wolf. If I see you in my line of work and trying to stop me, I will kill you."

"Why not kill me right here, right now, hooded stranger that is apparently part wolf."

I just gave him the side look and smile. "Because this town needs you more alive then dead, sheriff. You're the only reason why this town is mostly peaceful and safe." I looked towards back to the dark trees. "And besides, your more ally then enemy to us. And we need you to make sure no one finds out that fables live among them." I heard the sheriff get up from the ground and lit a cigarette.

"How will I find you if I need to take you in for questioning?"

I smirk and chuckled a little. "You won't find me, I find you instead. But if you do need me, look among the shadows. Not everything is what it seems to be." I begin walking towards the dark shadows of the trees and disappeared.

Bigby's POV 

"Not everything is what it seems to be." As I watched the hooded stranger walk away in the darkness of the park. Every fiber in my body wanted the hooded stranger to stay. 'But why? Why do I wanted them to stay by my side. Why do I -'

"Bigby!" My head snap towards the voice and it was Snow. I huff and put the cigarette between my lips.

"Where were you and what the hell happened to you?" I touched my face and felt wet blood on my face. "Just a scuffle with a drunk person." Snow sighed and put her hand her forehead. " Just come back to the office so the doctor can help you." 

I sighed, threw the cigarette to the ground and crushed it. I looked back where the hooded figure disappeared and questioned what they said. "Not everything is what it seems to be."

I waved a taxi down and went to the office to filed the report and went to my apartment. My eyelids felt heavier as I thought what they said. 

"Not everything is what it seems to be."