Six

He knows that drugging you is bad, and he also knows that his behavior is unhealthy.

Does he care? Nope.

Satoru believes that he is keeping you safe, he doesn't want the world to ruin your innocence with its cruelty.

Gojo is assured that he is the only one who will be able to protect you, no one else.

Good thing, he got rid of your mother once he found no more use for her.

Honestly, the man was excited to have you the moment your mother told him that she was pregnant.

Yes, he was young and he couldn't raise you due to his clan, but the thought of having a child of his own blood excited him.

A child, to cherish, to protect, to control is indeed a very extraordinary experience to him.

Yes, Satoru is kind of disappointed that you have inherited half of his powers, as he wanted you to stay powerless and weak like a lamb.

He looks down at you and pats your head.

"Sleep well, Bambie"

And like that, your father stands up and walks out of the room.

❁❁❁❁❁

You stare at your surrounding with an awe-struck look on your face.

That wasn't your house, it looks like an ancient Japanese house.

Slowly, you walk out from the room you have been in, and into the hallways.

Once you reach the end of the hallways, you hear loud blood-curdling screams filled with terror.

You turn left and walk to where the screams are coming from only to freeze upon seeing the shocking sight.

A very scary-looking man with four arms has stained the floors and walls with the blood of his victims.

The moment he turns towards you, a big smirk appears on his face.

'Did I wake you up, (Y/n), Did I wake you up from your peaceful slumber, dear daughter'

No way, there's no way that this dreadful spirit is your father.

Your father is Satoru Gojo, not this horrifying creature with four arms.

He turns around to the victim he is holding in his hand, before devouring him wholly

Two of the four arms disappear before his form shrinks to that average size of a human and his whole appearance changes.

Your breath hitches when you see who is standing in front.

"Itadori?" He chuckles deeply at you.

"It is a shame that you don't remember me, princess"

❁❁❁❁❁

You shoot up from your sleep, terrified of the nightmare you just witnessed.

However, you realize that Yuji is sitting in front of the bed, with a smirk on his face.

"Good thing you are awake now"

He places his index and middle fingers against your forehead.

And before you even know it, you are in Yuji's mind with Sukuna sitting on a throne and looking down at you.

"We have a lot to speak about, dear daughter"