1st part

I was sitting on my bed on instagram , and then I heard my mom yell my name so I went downstairs to see what she wanted . When I got down there she handed me a letter and told me to open it, and I did and the letter said "Congratulations Y//N L//N you've been accepted into U.A highschool" . I was so happy ! I almost cried , I've been wanting to go there for so long . My mom hugged me and said she was so proud of me . She said "Go upstairs and start packing you have a lot ahead of you !! I said "love you mom" and ran upstairs to start packing.

_________________________________________

I used my suitcase's and duffle bags for all my stuff I started with shirts , then pants and shorts then bra's and underwear socks and pj's . Then I packed shower stuff then electronic stuff and of course school supplies . 

                 ° A few hours later °

After all that I was done with packing I think I plugged my phone up and went to sleep because in the morning I have a flight to catch . You easily fell asleep..

                     °The Morning°

You woke up to the sound of your alarm and then went to go shower . A few minutes later you got dressed and grabbed all your bags and you got in your mom's car and she drove you to the air port ....  30 minutes later you arrived at the air port . You hugged your mom goodbye and she gave you money and a credit card and you guys hugged and then you left . You got in the air port and got checked in with your flight and got set in and then posted a picture on instagram         °

 You got in the air port and got checked in with your flight and got set in and then posted a picture on instagram         °

               ° 10000 likes °

You got 30 new followers and 1000 likes , a few minutes later my flight got called and you got on the plane . You put your bags away and then you put your phone one air plane mode and looked out the window ..

word count : 336