╰┈➤ 𝑻𝑾𝑶

"AHH!!

"AHH!!...OH SUNA!!" Y/N YELPED. "FUCK!"

"princess, if you don't shut up and let me do this i will literally make sure you cannot breathe before the evening event even starts," the bodyguard threatened.

y/n struggled to keep the conversation, "it is not- ugh my fault that- ah! you are pulling it so- haah fucking tight!"

"there" suna said with a final tug and tied the strings, "you're all set now."

he pat the sides of her waist twice, signaling for the princess to get her sprawled self off the dresser and look in the mirror for approval. y/n stood up and stiffly made her way to the full length mirror in the corner of the grand bedroom. she curiously stared at herself and skimmed her hands over the material.

"i'm so lucky i convinced mother to only require me to wear corsets for formal occasions."

"well, you will be wearing one for the next four days keep that in mind."

"well, lucky for everyone else, you tie it so tight that my boobs are practically to my chin. are you proud of yourself?"

suna didn't even respond, not wanting to inflate the princess's ego since these series of celebrations are surrounded around her anyways.

"just finish getting ready," he sighed. "i'll be waiting outside your room to walk you to the main ballroom once you are done."

y/n nodded and continued the final touches to her appearance - looking regal nonetheless. her open back design to the gown made sure to showcase the fox inked into her skin, as every royal inarizaki family member has one and gets it once they turn fifteen.

the princess and suna made their way to the grand ballroom where she would be sitting in her own thrown at the end of a red carpet set at the center. guests will make their way to the princess, introduce themselves and then enjoy the castle as they please before dinner.

as the large clocks chimed at five in the evening, the sounds of carriages arriving with trotting horse hooves against the pavement echoed into the large room. y/n's stomach began to buzz.