dress for the day

I stayed on the right side of the dirt path, my boots getting dirtier with every step, I felt my phone start to vibrate, I fish the phone out of my back pocket. Reading that it was RingRing's number I answer with a half assed "hello."

"Don't you answer me like" came a pissed female voice. "Yea, so what seems to be the problem?" I asked the blue haired psycho. "Sweetheart, you know I can't tell you on the phone" she sneered into the phone. My shoulders slouch as I groan in the phone, "I'm on my way now" I sigh hanging up, but she could boss me around. I changed my direction to the white and pink mansion she had. It was not far but knowing RingRing she wants me to flat iron her hair or something.

After above 5 minutes I had arrived at the blinding mansion. Before I even knocked on the door, RingRing flung is open grabbing me and pulling me in. "Now we need you to actually look like you care" the blue haired woman said not even glancing at you. "And for what do you need me to do that" I said looking at the dirt my combat boot left on the floor. "I can't tell you, but you need look nice" she scammer on dragging me up the stairs. And into her room. "Why do I need to look nice?" I said kicking my boots off in the corner and laid down on her bed. "it's very important that you help me with my reputation duh" she screeched with her high-pitched voice. "As my best friend you uphold my image as well" "and what's your image again RingRing? Fight with Pucca at a beauty show" I sheer smirking a little. She glared at me and tossed a dress over "your mom asked me the pretties' girl in this town to dress you up for dinner. "dinner" what so important about dinner, my family was poor scraping what they could to get by that is why I tolerated RingRing, but how nice was this dinner hat I had to wear one of RingRing's clothes. I grabbed the dress and held it up. It was a white off shoulder dress with puffy sleeves.

I looked at RingRing in confusion "you said white looked bad on me" I said staring at her trying to find out what she was hiding. "Oh, that I lied so you wouldn't wear it, so I'd be the only one" I look back at the dress and sighed. "But why do I need a white dress I'll get it all dirty" I said the dress was nice I just didn't want to wear it in public. "Just put it on y/n and ill drive you home" she demands. I groan rolling off her bed and walking over to the bathroom. I locked the door and took off my tee shirt and jeans staring at myself in the many mirrors in her bathroom. After I had been staring at my features for far too long, I slipped into the dress and checked myself out one last time. It fit me nicely grabbed on my curves that I didn't know I had, and it kept my stomach in. I wouldn't wear it to a dinner with my mom, more on a date with a rich hot guy. I stepped out of the bathroom to see RingRing on her desk chair playing on her phone. She looked up in genral surprise. "Wow you actually look good for once" she said standing up and walking over to me.

She genially led me over to the desk chair and started to do my hair. She left most of it down with a tiny bun with chopsticks with moons on it. "My god I've done it... I made you hot" she said smirking taking pictures on her phone before walking away in her closet scrabbling around till she came out with white heels with a pearl strap, the heel wasn't that high, and I did have moderate balance, but I wasn't going to take a chance on it. "nope" "come on y/n it's for one day you can be you tomorrow." I groaned, holding my hand out for her to place them in. RingRing haply skipped over and placed them in my hand. I put them on and stood up. They were out the straps did feel weird, but I could walk. I walked over to my shoes and clothes and picked them up "ok let's go" I said walking out the door. RingRing skipped along with me to her car and had her driver drive us to over to my house.

The drive was since and peaceful. I played with the hemming of the dress until the car pulled up my house. I got out and turned to the car "thanks for the clothes and the drive" I said closing my door and walking up the front steps and unlocked the door stepping in and placing my clothes on the bench next to the door. The house was clean, like really clean it was weird. My mother peaked her head out and smiled softly "y/n your finally here, come on and sit down" she ushered me to the table and sat me down placing food all around me. "Do you need help" I asked trying to stand up, "no no y/n stay there and look pretty" she said. I looked at what she was wearing, it was her nicest church dress with the pearls my father gave to her a year before he passed.

There was a knock on the door, and my mother smiled "you can get the y/n, make sure to let them in" she said sitting down. I walked over to the door and opened it to reaval a man in a grey button up shirt and dress pants, he had an x scar on his face and his hair was pulled back in a high ponytail. "Uh hello miss y/n I'm here for dinner with you and your mother" he said holding a bouquet of roses out and handing them to me with an awkward smile