002

୨ UNEASY! ୧

UNEASY!

୨ UNEASY! ୧

#TWO:

SO
INSENSITIVE

。゚♡‧₊ ┈ EREN BARELY SPOKE THE
whole evening. everyone else was being subtly loud, cracking jokes, or just in general being a bit noisy while entangling in conversation. he really only spoke to put somebody in check. jean had told you beforehand he didn't speak much.

everyone was just about finished with their main courses so whoever was up for it was going to get dessert. "i still can't believe y'all don't like spinach and artichoke dip." connie groaned. "i thought we all moved on from that..." colt spoke under his breath.

"i never will." he scoffed. "that's a grown man's appetizer, y'all went ahead and ordered boneless wings. disappointed and embarrassed me for real."

"sorry pops." reiner emotionlessly told him while rocking back and fourth in the chair. "i just want that cheesecake so we can dip." connie added. "y'all wanna go skating?"

porco was the only one who objected while the rest of you vocally agreed in unison. "porco, you can take your ass home." jean glared at him. "i will. i have a lot to do." the dirty blonde muttered and got up from his seat. "jean wasn't being serious, you know." you looked over at him.