Chapter 1

Another Saturday night on Tumblr with my best friend, what a surprise. Sometimes we don't even leave my room until Monday morning.
"Reblog my post, dude this is the one that's gonna make it big. Don't you want to be able to say 'I reblogged that post when it only had 3 notes'?"
"Sure, whatever you say, Gen." She rolled her eyes, and began scrolling again. I hit reblog and went back to my homepage. "Someone just sent me an anon." "Open it, Pipes."

Hey

"How creative." I scuffed. I only ever get anons from either creeps, or people trying to get me to promote them. I'm not even going to reply, what's the point? He's probably just another perv. "Do you want to order some takeout? Coming up with excellent posts is making me hungry." "Genevieve, it's 2 am."
"Oh." She pouted. Ugh.
"I'll go raid the fridge and see what we have." I slowly got out of bed and forced myself to walk to the kitchen. The floor is cold, I should really start wearing socks. I opened the freezer and took out the first thing I saw. Frozen pizza. I pulled out my phone to text and see if she approves.

                                          Is frozen pizza okay?

What kind?

                                         Margarita

Yaaaaaaassss and pleeeeease get me a red bull

I swear that girl is addicted to red bull. I stuck it in and headed back to the room. "What do you think you're doing?" "Replying to that anon." "What? Why? What are you saying?"
"Just said hey back, it's rude to ignore people ya know." "Whatever, give me my computer back." She rolled her eyes and threw herself back to her side of my bed.
Anon replied back.

you seem interesting I want to get to know you
Are you trying to do that 20 questions white boy bullshit?

This is exactly why I don't reply to anons.
"Do  you want to invite over Jaxon? He just tweeted that he can't sleep." Gen asked. "Uhm, don't you remember what happened last time? I mean you are the one who walked in on us in the closet."
Jaxon and I have a love/hate relationship. He loves to try to get me into bed and I hate that it always works.
"Oh yeah. But it's too late I already told him to come over. He said he was on his way over here anyways." I scoffed and decided to put some clothes on.

Well this is a lot better than just the underwear I had on.

ha, no i mean I want to talk to you somewhere other than Tumblr
So you expect me to give my number to a total stranger

Again, what a creep.
"Hey, Jax is here. Want me to let him in?" "Yeah, also it's time to get the pizza out." She rolled her eyes and peeled out of bed.

I promise you im not a stranger ha
sure, whatever. message me and ill give you my number

Weirdo.
"Where's my Piper at? Ah, there you are, gorgeous. Care to finish what we started a few days ago?" He smirked. "Don't be a creep, Jax. I'm already dealing with one right now, I don't need another one. Come here, I'm in a cuddling mood." He plopped down beside me and took his shirt off. He wrapped his arms around me and whispered in my ear. "I've got some party favors if you're interested."
"You know I can never resist a little fun." He slipped me the pills and my phone buzzed.

I already regret my decision to talk to anon.