❀ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 09❀

Heyy guys? How are you all doing?
I hope everyone is okay?
Are you guys liking the story?
Should I continue?
Ik, m so fucking late nd m embarrass for that, but my maternal grandpa died, then after one week of his death my elder brother blessed with a baby girl. So i was so fucking busy. I hope you guys will understand.🥺🙏🏻
Anyways happy reading ♥️🙏🏻

......................________.......................

"Guys, chachu we have to reach home."
Said Anaya nd everybody nodded. Then they reach there house nd goes towards there rooms to fresh. Here Black fire reach where Abhishek Kapoor called them. Nd seeing them Abhishek Kapoor stand form his chair the first salute him, to which he nodded and ask them to sit. After they sit, Amelia started to speak, "Sir, we got a girl, she was sexually assaulted we sent her to the hospital Asha is there, even Aisha too." listening everything he sighed. "What about both D nd that Shaikh cha-, Kevin was about to call Abhishek something else,to which he got a hard kick from Amelia, to which he glared at her first then something said under his breath to which he again got a glare nd this time from Abhishek to which he being scared smile sweetly others shaked there head seeing him; "So what about those, both cha-, laugh Kevin umm Sir, uff this idiot, shut up Kev, what about those idiot, They are in our custody, gourav and Zain are there., To which Amelia nods, nd said, Okay then we will go nd fresh up. Nd, yeah you guys go sleep sometimes, you'll didn't had any sleep yesterday." To which all nods nd got up to go they salute him nd go towards there home. Here after reaching home The arcade fire was resting when they got notification in there mobile. Nd seeing Anaya's eyes split fire nd she screamed Kabir.

A N A Y A

Ufff, this guy, what was the need of posting all that now everyone is asking one thing, what ever fuck is going on between me nd him, she said then smile, omg it's been ages i post something in mah account for him. Today umm tomorrow pakka, i don't think i will have time today. In that time the whole gang reach her room. Nd the first thing Anaya did was to punch Kabir.

''Oww, lagi meko Ani, lage isiliye i hit kabir." Said Anaya sarcastically. "Leave all that anie, nd say what's going on between you nd Aarav?" Asked Myra directly nd although she knew they are going to ask that but still she act surprise. "What the hell, its, nothing Mia we don't have anything between each other we,we are just good friend." Said Anaya not looking her eyes. "But, why those post nd why this Madhubala,Aloo nd this joker were teasing you in your comment section?, Uhh that, you know this joker right nd these both are trying to set me nd Aarav up with eachother." To which everyone were convinced but still the three of them Kabir, Siya nd Aliya were smirking.
"Waise Aliya nd Siya were not wrong thou, you guys actually look good with eachother." Said both the Sharma sister nd hi-fied. Anaya glared at them nd unknowingly blushed to which there smirk widened. "Umm guys i think i should fresh up nd leave i have a meeting with khanna." Said Anaya to which all of them nods.

After sometime she leaves nd meet Khanna, after meeting they get over with there meeting nd goes towards somewhere, here Amelia too reach hospital nd meet the girl.
"Hey, are you okay simran?, To which the girl nods. "Wanna say anything about them?, To which she nodded in no., How how you're into this, Ma'am, Uday Singh he was my boyfriend. We were happy in our life, i thought he loved me, but he- he was a member of this D's gang, first he raped me, when-when i said i was pregnant with his child he-he hit me nd sold me to this D. Since that day i-i was treated like a toy. Whenever someone came to D for some deal. D used to ask me to pleasure them." Said simran nd broked down. Amelia's blood boli listening her. She groan in anger. "Calm down Amie, no no Aisha i just can't calm down, where, where can I found that Uday Singh., I - i don't know ma'am." Said simran little scared seeing her anger. "Right now in our quater, i need you'll right now., Okay bro itna gussa na kar. We are going., Aisha you nd Asha Stay here anything happens just gimme a call." Said Amelia nd they nodded. She was about to go when Simran called her. "Ma'am, ek aur baat (one more thing) did you guys find the little baby?
Little baby? Asked Amelia shocked. Yeah, i don't know from where that Raghu got a little baby, they were planning to sold the nanhi si jaan., What? My God how can, why these people are so inhuman? They- no i can't let that happen, i have to save the little baby, shit i have to call Kev,.
Kev, all of you mud Island right now., What? But why,? Buddy i can't say anything right now, just reach, D nd his team are planning to sold a little baby girl, what the fuck?, Yeah we have to save the baby.'' They cut the call nd started there journey to mud Island.