Chapter 1

"Uhh......What the hell happened" groaned a 13-year-old boy lying on ground. He had blond spiky hair with three whisker marks on each cheek, wearing a hideous bright orange and blue jumpsuit and Konoha forehead protector on his forehead. This was Naruto Uzumaki, Jinchuriki of the Kyuubi No Kitsune, the strongest of all existing Bijuus and son of Minato Namikaze and Kushina Uzumaki, though he didn't know about them at all. He tried getting on his feet but fell on his butt. He looks around and sees himself inside what looked like a giant sewer.

"What the hell is this place?" he thought out loud.

He gripped his head in pain as it lasted for a few seconds. He then finally stood up and looked around the sewer. He then walked into the passageway. After walking for a few minutes, he ended up in front of a giant gate which looked like a cage with a piece of paper in kanji for 'Seal' on it.

"So, my jailor has finally decided to show himself after 13 years. How wonderful." he heard a loud booming voice, with a bit of sarcasm in it, which startled him.

Naruto looked up and saw that behind those bars were a pair of red eyes with black vertical slits looking down at him. He then saw them come closer towards him due to which he was also able to see the being's face. It was that of a fox with black fur around its eyes which stretched up to its ears. Its body covered in red-orange fur. But the most evident feature were the nine long tails that were swaying at the very end of the cell. Naruto went wide eyed when he recognised who it was, as he now knew that it had to be 'HIM'.

"K...Kyuubi." Naruto stammered with the fear he felt.

"Where are we? And what happened?"

"Why don't you tell me where we are?" asked Kyuubi.

"Um...in a giant sewer with a cage in which you are trapped. Wait, is this the seal?"

"Correct mortal, it seems like you aren't a complete idiot after all. Yes, we are inside the seal that your precious Yondaime Hokage trapped me in. And as for what happened, let me remind you. Orochimaru."

When he said that, Naruto's eyes shot up wide as he remembered what happened.

**Flashback**

"Hmm," the Grass shinobi mused quietly, Naruto in her grasp. "It seems the Kyuubi brat is still alive." She then opened his orange jacket and rolled up his shirt. The Grass kunoichi was amused at what she saw, on the boy's stomach was an intricate seal on the boy's stomach, "So this is the seal."

The Kusagakure kunoichi moved her right hand behind herself, a mini purple fire lighting up on each fingertip. Naruto thrashed in her grasp, trying desperately to free himself. The ninja's amazingly long tongue, however, would not relinquish him from its grasp.

"Hey!" he shouted, wriggling as much as the foreign appendage would allow. "Let me...go!"

The super powerful Grass ninja, who was actually Orochimaru in disguise, thrust his flaming fingers into Naruto's unprotected abdomen, crying, "Gogyō Fūin!"

Naruto's face contorted into a silent scream as the Snake Sennin's agile digits dug into his stomach, clenching around the soft flesh. The red bled from his irises as the Kyuubi's chakra disappeared, returning his eyes to their natural blue. His canine teeth shrunk to their original size and his nails were once again blunt and soft. Then, without warning, the blonde boy slumped, unconscious.

As the Grass Kunoichi tossed him into the depth of the abyss, all Naruto heard was a scream.

**Flashback End**

"Ahh now I remember. That god damn snake. When I find him, I'll make sure that he pays for what he did!" yelled an enraged Naruto. "Wait but how did I get here?"