5

"If the cursed womb can metamorphose, we predict that it will become a special-grade cursed spirit." Kyotaka Ijichi, an assistant director of Tokyo Jujutsu High.

"Hey, I still don't get all this high-grade stuff," Itadori said making Nobara groan in annoyance. 

Ijichi started explaining to him about the different grades of the cursed spirit. I didn't bother listening because I knew I wouldn't understand it either way.

"Naturally, shamans with an equal level to the cursed spirits are assigned to this kind of mission. In today's case, that would be someone like gojo-sensei," Ijichi said. 

"So, where's Gojo-sensei?" Itadori asked. "He's on a business trip. In the first place, he can't just hang around in the school. He's talented," Ijichi answered. "You have two choices when you're against a special-grade curse spirit: Run or Die. Follow what your fear tells you please."

I unconsciously tugged on Fushigoro's shirt which made him look at me but he didn't say anything.

"Excuse me! Is Tadashi... Is my son okay?" A woman from the sidelines shouted to us which made Itadori feel upset.

"Depending on the person, there's a chance that the poison has spread. At present, I can't offer any more information," Ijichi replied which in return, made the woman cry from sadness hearing the newfound information.

"Fushigoro, Kugisaki, [L/n]," Itadori started with a determined expression on his face, "We're going to save them."

"Of course," Nobara said while I nodded my head. Fushigoro stared at him in silence.

We entered the school and Fushigoro summoned his jade hounds. "He'll let us know when the curse comes closer. Let's go."

"What's going on? We're supposed to be in a two-story dorm right?" Itadori sweated. 

"C-Calm down. It's just two stories," Nobara stuttered.

"That's not it," Megumi said shocked. 

"Something's not right," I said nervously.

Megumi snapped his head around so fast that I thought his neck would snap, "Where's the gate?" We all turned around to see that the gate was no longer there.

"The door disappeared!" Itadori shouted. "Why? We just came in through that door right?" Nobara questioned. "What's going on?" I said.

"What should we do? Ah, What should we do about this?" Itadori and Nobara walked around in circles as they panicked.

"It's okay," Megumi assured them, "He remembers the smell of the exit and entrance."

"Oh, my~" Itadori and Nobara said in sync as they went to pet the jade hound, "Jerky! Have all the jerky you want!"

"You guys are too calm!" Megumi said annoyed. I held his hand with both of my hands as I smiled at him, "Fushigoro! You're very reliable. I'm glad you're here with us." Megumi turned pink at the physical contact and compliments.