The Lost

Everything is blurred out ...nothing you can see ....just a blindfold on your face .

Your abusive owner was talking you somewhere..you never have you ever seen the outside world after you were bought by the man .. just you were locked in a dark room blotting out every single fear and phobia causing you to be half dead. You try as hard as you can to push yourself out of the car .
And you fall, rolling for a moment down the slight slope, and you finally land. Everything is blurred out and it's just a blackout .After you return to your nerves, you see a large dark tunnel , dark enough to see nothing at it's end . You are injured, and with trembling footsteps, you head towards the tunnel , curious enough to know what lies at the end .You are unknown from the fact that what lies behind the tunnel is something you never dreamt of , something that'll leave you struck .You enter the tunnel ,which seemed never ending and blinding light suddenly falls of on your eyes. You find yourself in a strange place , which can't be explained in words . It was dark , damp and very strange carvings were made on the walls depicting different creatures and gods ( unknown to humanity) but all with wings . ( pic below of the hallway)

Then you just encounter a carving as you were walking by

Then you just encounter a carving as you were walking by ..a strange carving of a sign of a cross. You were going to touch it but suddenly, you hear some footsteps approaching towards you and you hide beside the small table there . The footsteps come more closer and become louder - loud as your heartbeat is now and suddenly some pulls you from the back .

Next Part coming soon !
Hope you enjoyed 😉