Ch. one (Edited ver.)

Lan Xichen was in the Library Pavilion. He was currently searching for a book that he had recommend to his brother. He knows that he had put it somewhere but he actually forgot where.

He decided to check the Forbidden Library if he had put it there and he did. But what confused him is the book beside it. He is sure that he had never seen this book before. He took that book and opened it, but it confuses him more as it was all empty.

He decided to put it and keep it there for now. He took the book he was looking for and exited the Forbidden Library.

It has been a week since Lan Xichen found that book. Since that day, many of the Lan disciples reported that a foul smell or they had felt a resentment coming from the Forbidden Library. But since disciples are not allowed to enter there, the three main family decided to look.

When they opened the passage way, they were welcome by a bad odor. Three of them frown. When they went down, they were shock to see dead corpses or even a few alive once. They were ready to attack when it all just disappear.

"What is happening...?" Lan Qiren questioned.

Lan Xichen looked at the book he found and he saw something under it. He took the book and flip it.

A talisman...

A talisman. The characters in that talisman was drawn in blood. He knew something was clearly wrong. This was not here last week he had found the book.

"Xichen?"

"We need to discuss this matter. Someone had entered the Forbidden Library."

Lan Wangji frowned even more. Lan Qiren was also shocked by this.

The Main Hall of Gusu was filled with Sect Leaders. Jiang Cheng, Nie Huaisang, Jin Guangyao, and bastrd Jin Guangshan.

"What is this sudden meeting, Grandmaster Lan?"

Lan Xichen placed the book on the table, that was placed in the center. "This book has been found in the Forbidden Library. This book clearly does not belong there."

"Anything happened?" Jiang Cheng asked.

Lan Xichen nodded. "There is a talisman under the book that did not appear with it when i found the book. It was founded yesterday and this talisman has resentment energy. It had created an illusion of corpses, the cause of the bad odor coming from the library. Someone has entered the Forbidden Library other than the main Lan family."

The people started whispering about it until a Sect Leader said,

"Could it be, this is Wei Wuxian's doing!?"

Lan Wangji shots him a glare and the Sect Leader went silent.

"That's impossible! Wei Wuxian is dead! And, his body is no longer here nor his soul!" Jiang Cheng exclaimed.

As they argue, the book moves and glow red. Lan Xichen noticed this and backwards a little. Everybody went silence went they noticed it too. The light shot, covering the whole room and they covered their eyes. As the light is gone, they uncovered their eyes and the book is still glowing.

Until, it shows a scene.

"What is that?"

"The scene is from cloud recesses." Jingyi answered.