•|Part 2|; Helping friends!|•

IZUKUS POV:
I sighed, as I felt my eyes become heavier. My mouth feeling like cotton, protesting against my exhaustion. I hadn't slept in a week, the nightmares and flashbacks serving as great sources of energy. I stayed like this, never moving. Knees to my chest while I hugged them, desperatly trying to blink my thoughts away.
The floor-length mirror hung beside my bed, staring straight at me. Mocking me. Encouraging the thoughts, and my impulsiveness. I sighed, once again. When did my own reflection become a mear shell of what I used to be? Desperatly trying to look past the glass and foggy tears. The darkness that slowly crept up and around me, engulfing me into my thoughts and past trauma. Leaving me to drown. Screaming without being heard, shaking without being seen, living without being.. well..  being..
Cared for.
My reflection become nothing more than an enemy.
A stranger.
A bully.
.
.
.
.
.
"I-I'm sorry, Kachan! It won't happen again!" Izuku whimpered, voice becoming quiter and quiter with each breath he took.
"Damn right it won't, Deku"
Ah.
The nickname.
Looking past it's horrid meaning, Izuku loved that nickname. Only when Kachan used it, though. Uraraka often used Deku as well, though Izuku can't help but hate the way she uses it. She uses it just like Kachan, right? No. She uses it nicer, in a more respectable manner.
But that's the problem.
Izuku doesn't deserve happiness.
He doesn't deserve friends.
He doesn't deserve respect.
He doesn't deserve anything.
Except pain.
Except the tears.
Except the cuts.
"Hey man, You alright dude?"
Izuku looked up to where the voice came from, and odly enough it was Kirishima. Kachans best friend. How did Kachan even have friends? After all the pain he put Izuku through, he still gets friends?
Of course he does.
Because he's Kachan.
He's amazing.
"I'm fine, Kirishima-kun!" Izuku said past teary eyes and clenched teeth. Offering a huge smile to compliment the obnoxious lie he had just spit out.
"Oh, alright dude!" Izukus smile grew even wider, Kirishima always had that effect on people. Making their smile grow without any effort.
Kirishima has a purpose.
Kachan has a purpose.
Uraraka has a purpose.
What purpose does Izuku offer?
Oh, right.
Nothing.
.
.
.
.
.
The bell rang, signiling lunch time. Another day Izuku would eat with his 'friends' despite wanting to eat alone.
He always wanted to be alone, though. Maybe that was the problem.
"Hey, Deku-kun! Iida is sick, and Todoroki is going to recovery girl. So it looks like it'll be you and me!"
Uraraka said with that beautiful smile Izuku grew to love. Not in a romantic way, a friend way. He had to admit, she was stunningly gorgeous, and her friendliness made her all the more attractive. But, despite all her charm, she was still only at UA for the money. Izuku couldn't date someone like that, but here he was.
Him and Uraraka were dating. Not long, but long enough for everyone in class 1A and some from 1B to catch on to their flirting and hand-holding. Almost everyone knew of him and Uraraka, and everyone accepted it, too. Everyone but Todoroki. Why? Because....well.. because..
Well Izuku didn't know.
"Okay, I'll be there in a minute!" Izuku replied with an equal amount of enthusiasm. Giving her a soft peck on her nose as a peace offer. Letting her know it was okay go on without him. She reluctantly agreed, walking off with a slight dust of pink littering her puffy cheeks.
After she was out, he sighed. Groaning as he made his way out of the classroom and to recovery girl, to visit Todoroki.
.
.
.
"How are you feeling, Todoroki-kun? It was quit a hit you took there!"
Izuku questioned, his eyes filling with worry.
"Ah, Midoriya. I'm fine, thank you for asking."
Todoroki replied with his usual, stotic expression. Laying in an arm cast, waiting for recovery girl to get back with his tattered hero suit.
"Does it hurt..?"
Izuku asked, rolling down his sleeves and playing with them in an attempt to hide his nervousness.
"No, I'm fine. Although, I'll be in this cast for another week. I don't know how I'll change, or eat, or do about anything.."
Todoroki sighed in frustration. Izuku saw this, and took it as a sign to step in. He needed to help his friend, after all. Todoroki is the only one who knew Izuku like he did, they were very close.
"I'll help! After all, you always seem to help me! So, if you need any help, i-ill help!"
Izuku stuttered, showing off his nervousness to Todoroki. Todoroki, however, seemed unfazed by his stuttering and smiled.
"Thank you, Midoriya."
Todoroki replied with his usual stotic expression. Looking as bored, as ever.

Word Count;804

Don't forget to vote<3