Miranda Beach Wedgie

She knew she should have tried her swimsuit on before buying, but they looked so cute. If she didn't buy them then somebody else would. Miranda looked around the coast, nobody was paying any attention to her, she reached behind her and picked out her wedgie that's been lodged in her since she sat down. This was the one hundredth time she had to pick one out. Her swimsuit was a two piece, but was a bit small and snug on her. Miranda's breast were bulging out, the slightest twist or turn and they would flop out. Her butt wasn't even better. Every step she took, Miranda would feel her bikini ride up. At college, Miranda would already receive multiple wedgies from Evelynn's crew. She didn't need them from her own mistakes.

Miranda lay underneath the sun. Her mind far away from all her worries. She spent the last month battle countless essays, projects, pulling all nighters. She needed a change of scenery.

Would it better to come here every day? See the ocean. Forget all her troubles. Miranda knows it would. Nobody would bother her. She can lounge around, soak up the sun, watch the guys play volleyball and come out of the water, seeing their clean cut chest. The best of all, NO EVELYNN.

"Ain't this just a nice surprise!" shouted a voice.

Miranda's heart skipped a beat. Her butt clenched as the voice echoed through her ears.

Trembling, Miranda looked behind her and saw her perfect daydream turned into a nightmare. In her thong bikini came Evelynn. Her jet black hair barely covering her D cup boobs. Following her was her crew. Heather, the one who enjoyed hanging Miranda by the front of her panties. Becca, Evelynn's right hand, always keeping tabs on Miranda. Just as bad as Evelynn crept Ruby. By far the fastest and strongest. She's caught Miranda dozens of times before ripping her underwear to shreds.

"Since we do you show so much skin?" Evelynn asked, staring at Miranda's chest.

Miranda never really exposed herself much at school. Mostly it was sweatpants, a hoodie, and a pair of sneakers that looked like they could fall apart any minute.

"Hi, Evelynn," Miranda croaked.

"Never took you for a bikini person," Evelynn continued. "Always imagined you were too ashamed of your misshaped body. Especially, that scar across your left buttcheek."

She hated herself for not falling on her feet. Last month they left her stuck in the locker rooms, Miranda was trapped for three hours before her panties finally ripped, but she skidded across the wall, scrapping against a nail in the wall, cutting her butt.

"I bet the boys wouldn't mind seeing it," Rudy cooed. "Bet they would love to see her ass. Guys love chicks with scars."

Miranda had to think fast. Her car wasn't far. She could easily make a break for it, but there's a high chance Ruby would catch her before she reached the parking lot.

Becca watched as Miranda's hand clasped a handful of sand. She knew Miranda was about to run. Becca stomped her foot on her hand and smiled. "Nice try. We both know what time it is."

Miranda gulped.

"Flip her over," Evelynn commanded.

Becca tossed Miranda over, exposing her wedgied butt.

"Damn," Heather muttered, "looks like someone already beat us to it."

"We'll show them how it's done," Evelynn said, grabbing Miranda's bottom bikini. Miranda's bikini shot through her like a dagger. They reached halfway up her shoulders. She could practically taste the fabric.

"Mhmmm, Stop, please," Miranda cried.

"She said higher," Rudy stated.

Evelynn nodded and thrusted the bikini all the way to her shoulder. It felt too tight around her ass and vagina. She was being split in two. It felt worse than a sunburn.

Miranda tried moving, but Evelynn told Heather to untie Miranda's top and tie it under her bikini. Before she knew it, Miranda was caught in a bra connection wedgie. Just last week, Ruby gave her one and made her walk around all day in it. She couldn't sit down for days after that.

They stood her up and forced her to march down the coast. Miranda didn't know what to cover up. Her butt or her boobs that were about to flash the two kids playing with their toys in the sand.

"Go ahead and wave to everybody," Evelynn said, smiling. "Every guy is gonna love you. Why not show some interest?"

Miranda could only groan as she walked. Her bikini was sinking deeper into her vagina. A pure cameltoe was approaching.

"No more please," she pleaded. "You can wedgie me tomorrow. Let me have a day off."

"Ha!" Becca laughed. "Day off? We did. You managed to go six hours without getting any wedgies from us. I call that a personal best. But don't worry, we'll wedgie you tomorrow as well."

Miranda should've stayed at home. Least then she could only imagine the types of wedgies should could have been given.

Three guys walked by with their phones out.

"Nice one-piece," one shouted.

"We need more people like you," said the other.

"Go ahead and pull on them," Evelynn said. "She doesn't mind. This was her idea."

Miranda shook her head, but it was too late. All three guys lifted her from the front, back, and side. She tried to hold back tears, but a few rolled down her face. Somehow her bikini was more stretchy and durable than she thought.

"This was fun," said the leader. "But we gotta go. My girlfriend is into this and she needs me to try to give her a toy wedgie. Whatever that is."

They left, leaving Miranda at the mercy of Evelynn and her friends.

"See? It wasn't that bad," Becca said. "I think they want more of you. A wedgie for five bucks. Not a bad deal if I say so myself."

"We need a bigger audience," Evelynn said. "To the snack bar."

Miranda knew what was instore for her. In front of the snack bar was a tree. It had branches and pieces of other peoples underwear still attached to it.

Heather knew it was her moment. She could easily hang Miranda. But she needed a sturdy branch. She can't have Miranda falling too soon. Heather searched all over until she found a good branch and lifted Miranda from the front and put her bikini over the branch and watched her bounce helplessly.

"All the boys will now know that you're a complete snack," Evelynn said, smiling at her crews work. "If you're not down by tomorrow, then we'll come back. Don't make us do that. We've got plenty of time to decide what else to do with you."

Miranda watched as she was left alone. Guys walking by and taking pictures. She couldn't cover her butt, vagina, and chest at the same time. She decided to cover her privates and forget about her boobs. Big mistake. As soon as she let go her top fell to the ground. Even girls began to take their phones out.

"Give us a kiss," said someone.

"Shake it," said another.

"Bounce yourself."

"That's what I call a snack."

Miranda sighed as didn't fight her embarrassment anymore. She let her hands down and allowed the whole beach to see her entire body. She hoped her bikini would rip soon. She has a five page essay to do tomorrow. If she doesn't get it done, Evelynn will make her do it while giving her wedgies.

Miranda wiggled her butt and groaned as it dug deeper.

She's gonna be there a while.