!Chapter 3¡

As we continued to walk around the mall, i felt my stomach sink of the thought of later today, But i decided not to do or say anything.

As it was time to hop back in the car, i felt like i was gonna throw up any minute. I threw my seatbelt on as i watched Tabi turn the key to the ignition. There was barely any conversation between us as he drove home. Every single turn was making me more sick to last and i felt like i couldn't make it home without vomiting from the nervousness of me and Tabi telling them. Finally, the car pulled into the parking lot and we unpacked everything from the back. then we went inside. Luckily, there was about 20 minutes before they would arrive. I threw on some formal casual wear and headed upstairs to tidy a little bit. Before i could do anything, the doorbell rang.

I opened the door to a somewhat pissed looking best friend, and a fake-smiling bitch, called Cherry. "Hi!" she said, I said a little fake hello before letting them inside and taking a seat at the table. we just ordered the food and me and tabi were going to pick it up. So, to pass the time before we went, we decided to play truth or dare. It started off fine, but then it morphed into something else. Finally, it was my turn to pick. I was always picking dare, because i was afraid of the questions that they would ask me. Finally, it was my turn again. "Hey Y/O, Truth or dare." I mustered up the confidence. "Truth." I said. The words shooting out of my mouth as if i didn't control them. "Alright, out of 1/10.." Cherry continued. "Out of everyone in this room, who do you like the most?" She said. A simple question for sure, but i felt a tiny bit conflicted. "Nobody, i don't like anybody here." I said, obviously making it a joke. Everyone laughed along with me, but i knew how i really felt deep inside.

Me and Tabi headed to the elevator to go get the food, no conversation started at all. I looked at the elevator buttons carefully before choosing the right one. "G.." I said out loud. The doors opened slowly and we walked inside. A little creak sounded from up above before the lift went down. Some of Whitty's music was playing, Fuck, he was so chill when I met him. I really should go to that meet and greet again. I nearly forgot what i was doing when the doors opened. We walked out and took a quick glance at the reception desk. The girl wasn't there. 

Tabi turned the key to the ignition and the engine revved up a little. i clicked the seat belt into position and leaned my head against the window as thoughts filled up my head to the brim and my eyes got a little watery. "What if he doesn't love me back?" the words rang around my head. I blinked and looked out the window, trying to pass the time. but my eyes kept on dashing back at him. His hair, his face, his personality, Fuck, he's too perfect. He would make such a good boyfriend. I snapped back to reality because Tabi was kinda concerned for me, because now he had pulled over on the side of the road and waved his hand at my face. "Y/O? Y/O? You there?" A half concerned smile creeped across his face. "No, no, im fine! I just zoomed out." damn right i zoomed out. We continued the ride out into the city, looking at the thousands of lights around us. We finally stopped and Tabi lended me the keys so I could stay in the car while he would get the food. I pulled out my phone to pass the time and started a conversation with that friend i saw earlier and tell them about the feelings. 

But that was all i got up to before he came back with the food

But that was all i got up to before he came back with the food. I put my phone back in my pocket and held the food in my hands as he sat in the car. We started a small conversation on the way home and before we knew it, we were back at the apartment block.

As we sat around eating the food happily, i decided to confront Cherry. Cherry probably didn't recognise me at the mall, as i had a scarf halfway up my face, plus a hat because of the snow's reflectivancy. Anyway, i started talking. "Hey, Cherry?" I said with fake happiness. "Mhm?" "Hows the best way to put this.." I started " I saw you with my boyfriend today. did you not see me?" Cherry kinda stuttered a little bit before starting again. "You must of been mistaken, im his only girlfriend." She pointed at my boyfriend. "GIRLFRIEND, WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU?" Tabi slammed his hand down hard on the table. Instantly cutting all of us off. "YOU FUCKING SLUT. I CAN'T TRUST YOU ANYMORE!" Suddenly my brain put together two and two. I knew the context now. "BF. YOU CHEAT TOO! DON'T ACT LIKE YOU DON'T DO ANYTHING, BITCH!" At that moment, Cherry's phone suddenly rang and she rushed outside. Bf, a few seconds later, ran to the bathroom and locked himself in it.

"I don't trust her. I'm going to eavesdrop, stay here." I said to Tabi as i headed to the door. I put my ear below it and listened to the conversation.

"Dad, It's really bad." 

...

"He's figured it all out."

...

"All of it, every single piece of our plan.

...

"Yeah. That's a good idea. Let's do it overnight, ok? Get all the henchmen to do it."

...

"Anyway, I have to get back to this facade of a dinner and act sad. See you soon, Daddy Dearest."

...

fuck.