Chapter 1: The Blue Portal!

He walked along the streets of San Francisco. Braden Georgia Baum was a 23 Year old man who like many was looking for his place in life but like many times before he found himself lost, his purpose unknown.

Braden let's out a small sigh of dissatisfaction as he walks home wearing a black suite along with a blue navy tie along with black Nicky shoes that did not go with the rest of his attire.

"Ah man mom is going to kill me." Braden said rubbing his head, fully tired from his long day.

"To think that I failed another interview."

Braden couldn't accept his bad luck, today he had, had his fourth interview and it was to be a server for a restaurant that stood close to his house and yet he still failed to meet the requirements needed for the job. It was always for the same reason, he didn't work well with others, taking orders was never apart of his nature, and he fought so much that it could almost be called a hobby. In the end it mattered not how nice he tried to be, everyone who saw him could tell he was a trouble maker.

Braden clenches his fist. "You know what screw them! I don't need this shit!"

Braden didn't care about making a scene, he just needed to do something with all of the rage boiling his blood.

"What the hell is that!"

"Look up at the sky!"

Braden turns and stares at the many people who surrounded him. Every person he saw wasn't staring at him like he believed they would, instead they stared off into the far off distance.

Following the direction of their gaze, Bradens eyes open in shock as he sees something he never expected to see in real life.

Warping space from afar a glowing blue portal floated in the middle of  San Francisco itself. The portal by no means could be called small, no in fact it was the opposite. The portal stood as tall as the tallest skyscraper and it was so wide it could consume 20 buildings with ease. It was something straight out of a science fiction movie, and no matter how many cheeks where slapped or how many arms where pinched every man and woman in the city, knew it was real.

"What's Happening." Braden said to himself as he like everyone else looked up at the unbelievable sight before him.

"Oh my god look something is coming out!" Someone yelled from behind.

Braden didn't look back, no his gaze continued to focus on what stood in front of him and concentrating his gaze he could tell that something was indeed coming out of the blue portal. The ground itself began to tremble in a rhythmic pattern sending vibrations through everyones body, vibrations that continued to grow stronger with every passing second.

It happened before anyone could react, before the thought to run flashed into anyone's brain. First came the roaring wind that blew past the city knocking hats off of heads, ruffling clothes and tossing up people's hair and next to everyone's horror came a foot covered in hair, a foot that looked in no way human but a mix between human and animal.

It was a foot bigger than any building that hovered in the air casting parts of the city in shadow. The foot to the fear of all began to descend. Buildings offered no resistance, crumbling as if they where made of sand killing all those unlucky enough down below and as the foot made contact with the ground, the shock wave alone threw people to the ground, uplifting the ground which formed cracks big enough to swallow people cars and even a few buildings.

Braden stood in the middle of destruction. While on his knees he bore witness to people seriously injured with broken bones torn limbs and deep scratches, those who weren't lucky enough where killed by the falling ruble or by the uplifted ground.

It was like being in the middle of a battle field, and yet Braden still focused his attention to the foot that rested before him, and what he saw was enough to cause all the color to drain from his face.

The foot was nothing but a herald for what came next, for what was attached to the foot was a leg that stood like a pillar in the sky, a pillar attached to a whole animal/human body.

"The hell is that?!" Braden yelled backing away from the monolith standing before him, for he was no longer looking at a foot and leg , no now what stood before him was a whole body, which was so huge it could barley be recognized with his small human eyes.

Braden looking up could see mountain sized breast that obscured his view, whatever he was looking at obviously belonged to the feministic side of the spectrum but it wasn't entirely human.

Braden looking at the Titan of feministic power could tell that this creature almost looked like a "Lion..."