Arson Go Brrrrrr

Summary: Because of that one comment 🙂 (ao3)

It t'was (don't mind that) a random day with the minor crew, boring to. So we did a unanimous desicion to do what any normal teenagers would do- Blow shit up. :D

We each got the neccecary things such as, flint n' steel, tnt, water so we don't completely burn everything down, and some food just in case as we set out the house.

"So I have the flint n' steel, Aaron has the Tnt, Purpled the Water, and Tubbo with the food correct?" Said Tommy making sure we had all we needed as it wouldn't be as fun without the needed materials.

"Mhm! Hey Ranboo could you teleport us?" Tubbo asked, looking up at the tall one of the group.

"Sure yeah, everyone hold on." Ranboo responded holding his hands out. In order for everyone to teleport we all needed to be in contact with eachother. We all held hands with one-another... somewhat and off we went.

We were teleported to our Arson Clearing that is specifically used for the purpose the name states. We each went and found random things to burn/blow up such as leaves and sticks, as well as other random stuff we found.

"Alright everybody found stuff?" I said as we all had arrived back in one group.

"Yep"

"Mhm"

"Fuck yeah"

"*nods head*"

"Great!" I said as everyone had responded.

We all went through this routine of putting some things down, putting on some tnt, lighting it on fire, and running away. The water surrounding the area so no land damage is caused except some scorched grass. It was pretty fun and it distracted us for hours until pretty soon it was getting dark and we all had to go back home.

"Fun!" Said our teal moraless ghost Wonter.

"The best part was when I got to slowly torture the cows with the fire." Boffy said which was expected of him.

We all got Ranboo to teleport us home and that was the end of it. The smell of smoke was still resonating within our clothes so we changed and "went to sleep" (you know we didn't im writing this at 2am-) with the day still fresh in our minds.