Sweet Dreams

Meredith closed her phone sighing. "Fuck a late surgery." She turned onto her side, bringing his pillow close to her body. She inhaled the scent of her lover, the smell speeding up her libido. "Damnit!" Meredith flung the pillow away and got out of the bed. She pulled on a pair of jeans, zipping a sweatshirt up over her bra and heading out of her room.

"Meredith where are you going?" Izzie asked as Meredith ran down the stairs.

"OUT." Meredith responded. She closed the door and jogged to her car. When Meredith walked down the darkened hallway at the hospital, she stopped at the surgical board searching for his name. Smiling she went to OR 1 gallery to watch him.

His hands moved efficiently, his fingers making stitches so fine, there would be no visible scarring; Meredith's thoughts wandered thinking about how talented he really was with his hands. He looked up and saw his green eyed vixen staring at him from the gallery. He had finished his surgery and motioned for her to meet him in the scrub room.

Meredith shook her head and he knew she would be in his office. When he opened the door, the lights were off; he closed the door behind himself and turned the lock. His instincts led him to the couch. In the dim light seeping under the door he saw her there, naked waiting on him.

"I couldn't sleep without you." Meredith told him, her lower lip poked out, pouting.

"I couldn't help the fact I had surgery baby." Mark told her as he shed his lab coat.

"You ruined me, I used to be able to sleep alone, and now I can't."Meredith told him. Mark smiled and peeled off his scrub top. Meredith smiled as his chiseled chest came into view. Marks eyes roved over her body, drinking in the site of her naked body. His eyes had adjusted to the darkness, the low light highlighting her breasts.

Meredith's hands ran over her flat stomach cupping her breasts, her finger tips brushing over her nipples. Mark quickly untied his pants, pushing the material over his hips with his boxers. He sank to his knees in front of Meredith gently spreading her knees. Her pussy opened before him, the pink folds glistening with the wetness betraying her arousal. Mark kissed her knee, moving his way with light kisses over her thigh. His tongue slid against her clit. Meredith's hips jumped in response to his sensual caress. Mark moved to her other thigh, his teeth nipping at her soft skin.

Meredith groaned in protest as the moved away from her now throbbing core. Mark chuckled and moved back her pussy; his tongue circled the pulsing nub. Meredith's fingers wound into his hair holding him against her body.

Mark felt is cock tighten and swell with every moan of pleasure his lover cried. Meredith's hips moved against Mark's mouth, increasing the pressure.

"Oh fuck Mark."Meredith cried as her orgasm washed over body in waves, Mark stood up, and pulled Meredith unsteadily to her feet, he walked her to his desk bending her over. Meredith opened her legs and looked over her shoulder at Mark. He held his cock in his hand, slowly pumping the length.

"What do you want baby?"Mark asked her.

"I want you to fuck me Mark; I want your cock buried deep in my pussy." Meredith all but panted. Mark closed the distance between them, his cock disappearing into her. Meredith pushed back against Mark; he filled her completely, her walls stretching to accommodate his large member.

Mark's hands stroked her ass, as he pulled out of Meredith's tight, wet tunnel. Meredith's hips moved back against Mark, he entered her again. Meredith cried out in pleasure as he filled her. The rational thought left them both as they moved together in carnal bliss. Their movements brought a light sheen of sweat on their bodies. Mark felt his balls tighten as his orgasm came close.

"Cum for me Meredith." Mark whispered. Meredith bit he lip to keep from screaming out as her body started to shake with pleasure. Mark felt her pussy grip his dick as he released his hot seed into her. Mark pulled Meredith upright as she pulled out of her. He swept her into his arms. His lips pressed against hers. He sat on the couch, leaning back. Meredith rested her head on his chest, as sated contented sleep washed over her.

"Sweet dreams."Mark whispered as his eyes closed.

•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•
You guys requested the MerMark edition which is the original version!
I completely forgot to post it.. 😬
•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•