🖤CHAPTER 14🖤

"Yaahh let me open my eyes"

Everyone's gaze went towards the boy who is winning in jungkook's arms. Jungkook remove his hands from his eyes, jaehyun glare at him than he look at her mom with confusion who is standing there while looking down and covering her body with a coat.

Than he look at his father who is looking at jungkook and jimin with glare, he jump from jungkook's arms than went towards her mom and said

"Mom what happened why are you covering yourself with appa's coat. Are you feeling cold"

Y/n just shake her head, how the hell she can explain him what she is doing with his dear appa. Taehyung hold jaehyun in his arms and said

"Don't you remember what appa said to you, if you want 100 than be a good boy and go play with your toys in my office"

Taehyung said while smirking at him, jaehyun widely smile at him and cutely nod his head. Taehyung peck his head and put him down than he quickly went from there to taehyung's office direction.

Everyone look at taehyung with a confusion without knowing what is going on his dirty mind. Jimin glare at him and said

"If you both want to make out than at least close the door, there is a innocent brain here. What will he think when he will found his appa eating his mother's neck without showing any mercy"

Y/n's whole face turned red because of embarrassment. Taehyung glare at them and they just roll his eyes than he said

"Can you both go now, I need to talk to her"

They look at him with confusion but later nod there head and went from there, Taehyung went towards the door and close than he come towards Y/n who is looking at him with confusion, he hold her waist and pull her closer to him than said

"Let's forgot everything and start a new life Y/n, you me and jaehyun we will live happy together. I can't continue this revenge, only I know how spend this year's without you. I can't even put a scratch on you because I love you so much Y/n and I just want to cherish you with my love"

Y/n push him making him shock a smile start appearing in her face but it soon fall down when she saw a smirk in taehyung's face, he let out a dark chuckle and said

"Aww you're so innocent Y/n, you really thought that after kissing you and making out with you I'll accept you than you're totally wrong y/n, I will never accept you after what you did to me. I just fuck you because I am getting horny that's it don't develop your emotions for this"

Y/n let out a chuckle hearing his words making him confusion. She look at him with a sharp look than said

"Treat me like a queen I'll treat you like a king but if you dare to treat me like a game than I'll show you how it get played.... Don't forgot you're missing with the devil queen"