Blood sweat and tears

Kageyama was at his home. He let out a big sigh and with an ambitious gaze walked up the flight of stairs. He closed the door and quickly got on his phone.

After a long search in his notes he saw a tiny letter Hinata had written him a couple years back that said "call mee ☆〜(ゝ。∂)". "Ah- ..... never mind that let's just text the number" .

After dialing the number he texted Hinata "hey it's Kageyama. What are you doing?! Why haven't you come to practice?!" ........Tsukki's words filled his head. I will be leaving this to you in hopes that you make a reasonable choice. He erased the whole paragraph and just put "hey Hinata it's Kageyama. Are you there?" He sent the message and not long after got a ring on his phone! "Oh! Hey! How'd you get my number?" After explaining how everything occurred all Hinata texted back was "oh! I'm glad". Kageyama carefully tried to think of better words but all he could do was "how are you? And where have you been lately? They might consider kicking you out of the club!" After a long pause kageyama finally got a text back

" oh really? What a shame (^-^;"

What???

Thousands of emotions and thoughts filled kageyamas head as he had trouble understanding as to how Hinata's most beloved sport, the thing he was most devoted to....was being rubbed of as if he just heard some petty news. This made kageyama's stomach turn and feel ill. He knew something was very wrong

Kageyama knew he had to do something.

"Where do you li- *erase*  I'm coming over- *erase* wtf do you mean- *erase"

The constant back to back was overbearing and just as he was planning his next text he heard a knock at the door. "Tobio-ototo!!!dinner's ready!!!" It was his sister miwa Kageyama.

Damn......................

The next day
Kageyama put his plan into motion. He had thought of this plan all night and worried himself with it to sleep. "Hey Kageyama!" Shouted Nishinoya "about the practice match today-" "I'm not going to the club today! See you later" Kageyama responded as he fast pasted through the hallway. "Not...going" nishinoya whispered to himself. "What a weirdo ...gota tell suga"

*hinata's point of view*
He could feel his eyes opening and the bright light that passed his iris hurt him with every blink. Oh...it's Thursday... he tried to get up but felt unmotivated and pained. He had a couple new bruises but not as bad as the weeks before. Why bother....I'm sleepy..it'll help me recover- *knock knock*

With those knocks he was fully awake...who's at the door...It couldn't be ...he's gone for the day *knock knock* "I'm coming!" Hinata quickly got up and in a panic tried to open the door...the knocking got louder and Hinata was mortified by the loud noise coming from the other side of the door. He grabbed the door and quickly opened it "i'm sorry I just woke up and-" he stopped..."wha...." On the other side of the door he didn't see an angry drugged man...but Kageyama....an unexpected visitor. Kageyama looked at him with an intimidating sharp and slit eye and crossed arms "may I enter" he said with a hand gesture

"How...wha...wait how did you find me!?" Hinata started backing away trying to close the door. Kageyama noticed this and walked along inside with him. "If you let me in I'll...." He was to emotional to notice this before...but when he finally came around he noticed huge yellow and green spots near and around Hinata's neck and body.when he got close enough to the entry he quickly grabbed the door and tried to open it to get inside.this caused Hinata to fight back and close the door. "Just...let..me..in" Kageyama said as he shuffled with Hinata. "NO....PLEASE...don't...do this..". With a huge force kageyama pried the door open and budged right in and enough to shut the door behind him. Instantly the overwhelming smell of rot and alcohol burned his nostrils which caused him to cough violently. Hinata took this opportunity to grab Kageyama from the front and like a bull, pin him to a wall "PLEASE LEAVE!! I BEG OF YOU!!!" "HINATA STOP"  of course Hinata was too small and with enough force kageyama brought Hinata to the ground and restrained him from further clawing and scratching Kageyama. "LET GO OF MEEEE" "DO YOU KNOW HOW WORRIED I WAS WEATHER YOU WERE EVEN ALIVE?? HEY HINATA LOOK AT ME" "STOP!! PLEASE" Hinata started avoiding his gaze and even closed his eyes..he was starting to feel extremely uncomfortable and his wrists where hurting even more as Kageyama was hurting his bruises. Kageyama kept asking Hinata to look at him.soon Hinata stopped yelling and started panting struggling to be released. after a while kageyama realized that this panting became more violent. This caused Kageyama to let go as a full blown panic attack coursed through Hinata. It was getting hard to breathe and quickly it was evident that Hinata could not control it. He got up and started salivating and crying as he couldn't stop hyperventilating. Kageyama was kneeled down behind Hinata as he saw the uncontrollable mess he had started. As he went to reach for his back Hinata snatched his hand as to not allow himself to be touched. After half an hour of waiting,the breathing was more controlled.
"Let's go to the wall, my head is pounding" Kageyama obeyed and they where both on the wall sitting on the floor and waiting for Kageyama to stop crying and breathing heavily. Kageyama handed him a tissue he had in his pocket and with that waited patiently as he felt the first obstacle had finally been taken care of. Sorry Tsukki.....

"Alright Hinata....your going to tell me everything....there's use in not telling me at this point...." With a blank stare and wet face. Hinata nodded and agreed.

A shiver ran thru Tsukki's spine
"I'm annoyed all of a sudden....."

To be continued.....
_____________________________________
HELLOO EVERYONE

.....it is I-. How is everyone😏😏

Sorry this is super long but I fought with myself weather I should cut it in half and risk the mood being cut off😩😩

Thank you for reading this story once again. I know i promised myself not to say this but if you guys can just help boost the algorithm to this story in anyway then I would be so happy and motivated to continue 😫😫!!

I'll see you all again and thank you once again!!

                -いちご🍓