Starless Night

I do not own the Fate Franchise and the characters being written in this story as they all belong to Type-Moon, Kinoko Nasu and co.

____________________________________________________________

For the rest of the day, Illya has been at her futon resting because she has not been feeling well today and in turn worrying her little brother Shirou.

Shirou who is still worrying about Illya asks "Are you sure that you are going to be fine while I'm at school, I could just skip school to take care of you." Of course her beloved brother is worrying about her well being as she answers "As much as I want you to be at home so I can spend time with you onii-chan, I can manage just fine with just a couple of naps then your beloved Illya will be in pristine condition!"

Puffing out her chest to make him relaxed, but his skepticism is still present but conceded with a sigh "Just let me or Fuji-nee know if you need anything, I am sure that you know how to call her on the phone that she provided for the two of us."

Before leaving the household, Shirou pats Illya's head telling her "Get well soon Illya, maybe we will go to the beach again once you are well." And that he left to go to school with a comforting yet sad smile plastered on his face.

"I should sleep my ills away, no alchemy will help me on this one, not even Sella or Leysritt will help me at this moment." She went to her room just to rest her sickness away at the futon.

Waking up in a dream world, a starless night at the surrounding of the Einzbern Castle at Fuyuki appears.

Illya who is looking around thinking this is her reality marble asked herself "Is this my reality marble?" Out of nowhere someone intervenes and gave her the answer "Unfortunately this isn't your reality marble Illyasviel, this is just your dream." A cold yet familiar tone was spoken to an individual that she heard her answer to.

She looked at the appearance and was surprised to see Rin's servant appearing in her dream as she was about to say something, Archer answered her possible question "Sadly, I was unable to go to the Throne of Heroes and your Berserker isn't here and was replaced to your enemy's lowly servant archer."

Illyasviel wanting to see the Archer who defeated her Berserker 6 times asks "Why can't you go to the Throne of Heroes Archer?" And Archer quickly answered her question "It is possible that I have something to do here before going back..." Cutting right at that moment, Archer thinks for the moment trying to give her a well thought out explanation and before he was about to continue Illyasviel said "Then if you're here, can you accompany me til the end of my dream?"

Archer nodded and said "Of course, I should be nothing but obedient for Illyasviel Von Einzbern because I am currently your servant in this dream." Thinking back, Archer remembers Illya ever since the battle against Heracles, he failed her once and he won't do it again even on a timeline where she doesn't know the name 'Emiya Shirou'.

Archer spoke in a soft tone "It is a beautiful starless night isn't it?" Looking atop her dream sky, Illya responds while puffing her chest "Of course, I am Illyasviel Von Einzbern and it is obvious my dream should be a good place to rest!" Slowly Archer is turning back into Emiya Shirou as he gives a small smile in such a similar manner to her brother "Illyasviel is there anything you want to do?" To which Illya answered "I want to rest in this dream." As the view now changed to Archer in a gazebo filled with imaginary treats "Sure, just think of something you want to form and it will come to you since this is your dream after all." For a long time, Archer longingly wants to tell her that he was 'Emiya Shirou' as he wants to bond with his sister, his main push to becoming who he currently is now.

Illya tries to imagine something but fails until Archer explains it more "Think of it like you're doing a projection, I am sure that someone taught you that right?" As she flashes back to Shirou teaching her the basics of projection because she begged him to teach her that.