Chapter 1

Ariana's P.O.V
I knocked carefully on the door to his office, just in case he was talking on the phone or was in the middle of something important. Oh my god what em i doing? This seemed like a much better idea when I talked about it with Susan yesterday night. "Come in!" I opened the door and walked into Scooters office. I stood right by the door redy to run incase I had to puke. "Oh, Ariana, what a lovely suprise. Please, sit" He said pointing to the chair on the other side of his desk. There goes that idea. I walked to the chair and sat down. "So what can I do for you today Bieber?" "I have to tell you something" "Ok, shot." Oh my god. Oh. My. God. I'am think i'am gonna puke. Wait, scratch that, iam defiantly gonna puke, I can feel the vomit starting to come up my troth. Can you die if you if you hold it in to much? I dont want to die I'am to young.Oh my. Oh my. "Ariana?" "What?" I said looking up. "You told me you had to tell me something...?" "Oh, yes. Ummm..." I said dragging out the "m" "Are you ok? You look a bit pale." He said now looking a bit concerned. Oh no. He notised. Now i probably look like a white duch. Oh wait. I almost forgot, thats exactly what I am. "I blote a dong" I said quickly. "What?" "I said...: I frote a long" "Ariana. Speek humen please?" Ok, lets do this. I took a deep breth. "I wrote a song" I looked down in my lap again. "Ok, thats great." "Relly?" I said looking at him again. "Yes, did Justin like it?" "What? I dont know, I havent showed it to him why?" "I mean, if Justin is going to sing it, than he kind of have to like it you know." "What? No!" "What do you mean no? Of corse he does!" "No, I mean, its not for Justin." "Then who is going to sing it?" "Ummmm" "So you dont know?" "Yes, I do know." "Ok, who?" "Knock knock who's there..Me"I looked down in my lap while saing the last part. "You? But,why?" "Because, I always wanted to be a singer" "Than why didnt you say anything before now?" "I haven't had the guts. Plus Susan gave me a great pep tolk yestarday." "You're cat?" "Yes" I looked at him dead serious. "Ok, um wathever. So, let me hear it." "No." "What do you mean no?" "Its not done yet." "You havent written the song?" "Yes, but I dont have any music."Ok, let me just call Justin, he will know who would fit to work with you." Scooter said taking his phone out of his pocket. "No!" "Oh! What now?" "I dont want anyone to know about this." "Wait what? Not even youre own brother?" "Thats what I said. I want it to be between you, me, Susan and Frankie." "Frankie? Frankie Range?" (See what I did there)"Yea." "You want a gay, pink guy to make youre music? And you dont even want you're mother or anyone else to know?" "No." "You are definitely a Bieber." "Thanks" I replayd with a smile. "Ok, Iam gonna go now. But pinkie promise that you wont tell ANYONE." I reached out my pinkie for him, he rolled his eyes and fastened his finger around mine. "Bye!" I jumped out of the chair and ran out his door. As I closed the door I heard him mumble. "Well, hear we go again" Ha! Yes we do sir! And I promise that iam not gonna be ny easier than his first time. Ew that came out wrong, well well. To the Cat mobile! AKA: My white Range Rover.

Authors note:

Hi! So did you like the first chapter! If you comment "Yes" on that then you're a lier, first chapters always suck. Except in Love In The Lights, that first chapter was relly inspiring. Anyways, BYE! (Saying bye in the same high voice Zoella always do)