Chapter 1

Arbiters, angels who descended from heaven in order to judge the souls who walks through the stairway of heaven. They are expected to be impartial in their judgement. They are the angels most entrusted and truly blessed by God, trusted enough to judge the souls before it comes forth for the Final Judgement whereas one will truly enter the gates of heaven and find eternal peace. All was in harmony, in awe of the morning stars personified by the arbiters themselves. In a crowd full of wandering souls in desperation to get through the gates, one stands as most alluring of them all. It was as if Mona Lisa came into life. She walks down in front of an Arbiter. The Arbiter was lovestruck, flew high in awe for her beauty. The Arbiter of course, drew position as if he will formally start an interview. He checked the woman's spirit information. The Arbiter asked her name and she solemnly said...

"Mazikeen...Mazikeen Baranov...."

The Arbiter was greatly confused. It says on the information he received beforehand. He was to pass judgement on a priest from Santa Coloma de Gramenet. A Reverend Father who resided at Spain. As clueless as he was, he asked the woman more questions. Asking her personal information, past experiences and of course...the last hour of her life. Arbiters tend to ask these questions to make sure they aren't interviewing rogue spirits. Well in this case, it was proven that she was indeed at rogue one. The lovestruck expression on the Arbiter transformed into sheer disgust. He was ever ready to send the woman in the boiling pits of hell. He sentenced the woman to the eighth circle of hell...the circle of fraud. Where the hypocrites, frauds, flatterers and thieves that are guarded by different demons and will suffer various punishments and tortures. Yet grace and salvation has bestowed upon thee as him who sits in the right hand of the God.  Christ has honored her presence yet wielding thing a face of disappointment. As all the morning stars kneeled upon his presence, Mazikeen stood tall and high as she faced Christ with a stare. Christ, as solemn he is, asked Mazikeen what does she seek. Mazikeen was meek, and told Christ she is in desperation for the Final Judgement. Christ glared and turned his back on her as he says.

"The Lord detests lying lips, but he delights in people who are trust worthy...your words do not match what your eyes desire. Speak the truth then you shall enter the kingdom of God." 

Christ sentenced her an eternal lifetime bind to the world of living. Forever she shall not enter the kingdom of God for she has caused a lifetime grievance for fraud and greed. As the saints were opening the stairway, the arbiter bargained with Christ. Christ once again indulged his dear morning star for such a selfish request. The arbiter proposed to find the Reverend Father's lost soul and Mazikeen's spirit information, open the stairway to heaven then pass judgement to both Mazikeen and the Reverend Father. Christ was suspicious indeed, after all...morning stars do not feel empathy or any type of human emotions. They are born to pass judgement. For centuries, they do this for the balance between worlds. Christ however never encountered such miracle, a morning star who posses human emotion. Christ, though hesitant, agreed. The arbiter indeed felt one thing that can make any person human. A blessing and a curse that pierces through the heaven and earth. The ability to be fascinated. A small trait that makes someone a truly a living thing. Curiosity and discovery, a loop of hunger for knowledge. Things that wants us to know more and to what extent we can do. As a certain philosopher said, "Every action has an equal opposite reaction." Humans also feel temptation. One of the fear of Christ, as one of the morning stars has also started develop human feelings. Darkness has been waiting upon the arbiter. The saints has opened the stairway and started to escort them down. What has fate written for them? Christ has entrusted them Three Hundred Sixty-Five days to complete this said mission below heaven.