The scream

Not a request!

Summary: Dream's real name is Sally Williams the girl who got murdered by her uncle, he's transgender, and his father/figure is Slenderman and if you mess with him or his daughter you will be dead in not even a second. Dream escaped prison and then months later he was caught and surrounded by everyone in the SMP.

Warnings: Flashbacks, rape, blood, gore, swearing, axes, screaming

3rd person:

THUD!

Dream fell on his ass, his back against a broken wall, wincing in pain and looked up at everyone in fear and betrayal.

Yes, everyone (minus Techno, Nikki and Phil, their chill). The people that he even allied with betrayed him, his adopted mother, the man he revived. Nobody noticed the tears in his eyes because he has half broken mask on.

"You surrounded, Dream. Give up." Tommy said smugly.

Dream didn't answer, instead, he just stared forward shaking, it wasn't noticable making it easy for him since he didn't want to be seen weak.

Tommy and the others noticed his silence and got irritated, everyone nodded at Sapnap who nodded in return and walked up to Dream, grabbing both his wrists and pinned him against the wall.

When Dream felt the man's grip on his wrist he immediately got flashbacks.

(PAUSE: I'm gonna use 'she' to Dream in this Flashback so yeah- PLAY)

⚠️¡TRIGGER WARNING!⚠️

Flashback-

12 year old, Dream/Sally sat on the floor of her room as she played with her dolls when the doorbell rang.

At first that didn't bother her but when she heard her mother shout-

"Dream/Sally!"

Immediately, Dream/Sally sprang up from her seating position, dropping her dolls and ran out of her room and dashed downstairs.

"Uncle Johnny!" Dream/Sally shrieked in happiness when she saw her uncle standing in the door way with her parents.

"Hey, gumdrop!" Johnny greeted smiling, 'sweetly'.

He kneeled down her height as Dream/Sally jumped in his arms hugging him.

Time skip: Nighttime

"Johnny? Would you please read Dream/Sally a book so she can sleep while me and Frank run some errands?" Marie, Dream/Sally's mother asked handing him her favorite story book.

Little did she know, Johnny was planning something, bad.

Johnny smiled, grabbing the book from her hand trying to hide the evil look on his face and said.

"Sure!"

...

Dream/Sally came out of the bathroom jumping up and down in her PJ's excited, she jumped on her bed as Marie walked over to her with
Mr. D in her hands

She kissed her daughter's forehead giving her teddy bear before leaving the room as Johnny entered.

"Ready for tonight, Pumpkin?" Johnny asked.

"Yes, Uncle Johnny!" Dream/Sally said, hugging her stuffed toy with blanket wrapped around her.

Creak... Slam! (Gently)

Johnny smirked smugly."Yes fun~..." He said as he threw the book, making it hit in the wall

Dream/Sally stared at it confused, wasn't her uncle gonna read that for her? Then she was pinned down on her bed with her wrist on both sides of her head as she stared at her uncle, confused and scared.

"Be quiet for me will you~?" Johnny said before starting to strip her.

...

Muffled pained screams, and sobbing were heard in the room.

End of flashback

⚠️¡TRIGGER WARNING OVER!⚠️

Everyone started to notice he was shaking, violently. Muffled sobs and muttering were heard.

"Nononono... Please- stop.. no not again please!" Dream pleaded quietly, his tears now showing.

Sapnap let go of him, confused making drop on floor as he curled himself into a ball.

"What's happening?" Tubbo whispered to the others who shrugged.

"Oi, what's wrong with you? Do you want your mommy? Oh wait, you don't have one-" Quackity smugly said, slamming his axe near Dream's head.

"-anymore." He finished.

"No- *hic* please... STOP! No! No! No! Please, let me go!" Dream practically cried out loudly as Quackity and George started to pin him down again.

Puffy and some of the others started to feel bad as the others don't. Dream was crying, screaming and pleading them to stop as he struggled to get out of their grip.

He lost it when a hand was placed on his waist. He froze then-

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!"

-screamed unholy as like he was possessed or something. Everyone flinched at the scream as they stare at Dream, some worried, scared, confused, in pity.

Then all of a sudden, a really black tentacle wrapped around George's hand or well- wrist that was on Dream's hip and pulled, hard making him go flying backwards as the others watched as he fell.

"GEORGE!" Sapnap shouted, running after him but froze when he saw what was in front of him.

Everyone noticed that he stood still, eyes forward and followed his gaze and froze with him as well.

In front of them was really tall man, no facial features, no hair just a blank white head wearing a suit as tentacles were flying around behind him. One tentacle held George almost squeezing him to death which was really it's goal.

"W-what the fuck is that-" Tommy asked sti in shock and fear.

"I-I don't know- I-" Tubbo said, he knew every evil and bad creature that lived among themselves but this one? He hasn't seen this one. Ever.

THUD!

The tentacle dropped George's now dead/lifeless body down on the grassy floor with blood flowing out of his mouth, his eyes rolled to the back of his head.

Gasps and cries were heard from the group.

"G-George!" Sapnap sobbed.

"WHO THE FUCK ARE YOU?!" Quackity basically screamed- or loudly asked.

It silent for a minute before a very, very, very deep voice said-

"I... Am Slenderman."

A/N: Phew! Finally that took forever, jk I'm just being dramatic. Anyway I hope you like this! Again, this wasn't a request it was actually my idea so yeah

Please correct me or comment if I spelled something wrong or I just wrote Sally's story wrong.

Bye! <3333