A Boy!?!?

Its been a while since im here. And i like being here. Alone, on my own. BUT  the fun part of living here is my neighbour! i mean the person living across the street. I dont know if its a he or she yet. Its still a mystery. 

On one midnight i was feeling kinda lonely so i took my guitar and sat by the window and started playing songs. i didnt sing loudly but my guitar was kinda loud i guess. Suddenly i stopped and checked my phone as there was a text from my best friend. BUT suddenly the person who lives on the same floor as me across the street started playing guitar from where i stopped. At first i was kinda scared thinking its a creep but honestly i had fun. Then we played some songs together. 

"Im excited about today". i said to myself. 

It was almost 1 in the morning so i took my guitar and sat by the window as usual. Today i decided to play some kpop songs to make sure if that person is into kpop too.

So i started playing "Baby dont cry" by EXO. and in the chorus i stopped. It was silent for a moment . "Maybe he or she isnt into kpop. ahh im so du-" i said to myself and suddenly he/SHE started playing exactly from where i stopped. "OH MY GOD". I said out loud. 

Both of our lights were off only the moonlit shining on my room but it wasnt on the other side cause its on the opposite side. 

Then i played "White Night" by NCT and waited AND he/she played along. We were having so much fun until realization hit me that it was almost 3:30 . 

"ohmygod its really late!" i said. i always say bye kinda loudly to that person but never get a reply. I thought maybe he or she is really very introverted.

"Bye partner! See you tomorrow! wait no tonight hahah"

I laid on my bed wanting to sleep. " Maybe its a girl. I mean there arent that many boys who are into kpop. Good thing i found a buddy here. I need to break the ice between us and make her comfortable with me." i said to myself.

THE NEXT MORNING

I got up quite early. I have online classes from today. I kinda have mixed feelings about this cause this whole online thing is new to me.

"Ahhhhhh my back hurts so much!" i said. It was straight 3 hours i was sitting in front of my laptop. Online classes are really hard to do.

It was lunch time and i was really tired to make myself something proper to eat. So i just made some noodles and ate. 

As i had nothing to do i decided to sleep. 

I got chills and woke up. "The weather is getting colder" i said as i got up and closed the door of the balcony. 

I called my mom and talked for a while. She asked me a lot of questions like if i was eating well and taking care of myself. And of course i lied hehe. Come on i wont tell her that im eating noodles foe every meal cause her daughter is a lazy-ass!

"Ah its only 9 pm. Okay lets review today's notes and try to get these in my head" i said as i pulled my hair up in a ponytail and opened my laptop and books.

Soon my eyes started to hurt so i decided to take a break . I made myself some coffee and went to the balcony. It was kinda windy. I stared into distance and thought to myself that this is my life now. All alone in my apartment. I saw there was no one on the road. I  mean yeah covid situation is worsening day by day.

I ate my dinner quickly. haha i just ate some bread and a glass of milk. "why do humans need to eat thrice a day? Like why do i have to be hungry?ughh"

It was soon 12:30 am and i took my guitar and went to the balcony. I stared playing some random songs until i heard that person strumming some chords to let me know he or she is there too.

As i thought it was a girl i decided to talk to her today. "Hey as you know its been a while since we umm became kinda busking partners. So do you wanna be friends with me? I mean i assume you are a girl cause not many boys are into kpop you know?"

I heard a chuckle. It sounded like a boy. "Maybe she has a deep voice?" i thought to myself.

"Umm bro can you laugh again? I wanna check something."

This brought a loud deep small laugh. "OH MY GOD youre a boy! im so sorry!!!" he chuckled again.

"What a way to embarrass myself" i thought to myself.

I quickly bid him bye and went to sleep.