Closure Pt.1

Happy 30 chapters! I wanted to give a special thank you to @ilywanda12 they've voted on every single chapter of this book.

*Insert author clapping*

-----------------------------------------------------------

If I'm going to this party hosted by the Tony Stark, I'm going to need a proper outfit.

I still have his credit card. By this point, I'm sure that Tony knows that I'm using it. Hell, he probably feels guilty and has been letting me use it this whole time.

Whatever, it's free money.

"Excuse me, ma'am. Do you need any help?" A worker asks as I enter the store.

They're a little overbearing. I literally just stepped foot in the store, and this lady is all over me.

"Yes, I need a dress, shoes, and some jewelry." I reply confidently.

"What's your dress size?"

"4"

"Preferred colors?" She asks.

I'm getting a little impatient. I've had to much socializing already.

"Anything that's not bright. No pink, yellow, orange..." I list off.

Now that I think of it, I probably sound like a spoiled rich girl, being as specific as I am.

But I can't be that bad... Right?

"Right this way, ma'am." The woman waves on.

--------------------

"This is taking forever," I mumble under my breath.

This lady has not showed me a single dress that I can tolerate. They've all either been way out of my comfort zone or too bright for my liking.

"Hey, Izzy." Another woman calls.

I assume that she's an employee. She has a name tag, too messed up to read, and a black lanyard around her neck.

"Yes?" Isabella asks.

"It's time. I can take it from here."

The employee gives her a confused look.

"It's shift change," she whispers, "check your watch."

"Oh," she looks, "Becky will take it from here. She'll do an amazing job, I can promise you that."

"Right," I mumble, flashing a very fake smile.

God, I wanna get out of here!

Becky scans over my entire body. It's like she's trying to read me.

"Stop that," I mutter sternly, "I hate the staring."

"Right, sorry. I was just trying to figure you out. It helps me pick out dresses that I think would work best for you." She announces nervously.

"Of course," I scoff, rolling my eyes.

"I know, I know. You probably hate standing here, but just give me a few seconds and I'll get you out of here." Becky pleads.

"Fine,"

A smile makes it's way to her face.

"I have just the outfit for you!"

Becky rushes out of the room.

I place my hands up to my temples, massaging them. I can't take this girl's energy for much longer.

I just wanna go sit at home, alone... Maybe prepare myself for more socializing. Specifically Tony freaking Stark. God, that man drives me insane!