UNFORGIVEN, II & 3

When Lars, James & Kirk decided on Unforgiven in 1990, they brought a new dimension. A clean riffs with still emphasizing on James guttural specialities, it sync with a melodic sounds with Bob Rock expertise. Its on the point of view of the oldman whose fighting for his family. Which was the bad experience of the writer, James.

Then when in Load in 1995, they managed to extend the story of the previous unforgiven onto unforgiven II.  But this much more emphasizing on another side of the story. Which he was not forgiving what has the oldman has done.

13 years later, without the existance of Jason, they have replace the bass into finger picking like the old days the owner of them Cliff. Yet the chronology still presented. And this unforgiven 3 has more stressed on asking (begging maybe) of the forgiveness of the past (what he had done before and of course with a lot of repentance).

18 years of making the Unforgiven shall lead us that its not easy to releasing or forgiving something.

Yet, still we making the same old mistakes. Being ignored, no attention, or the worse left alone in all situation shall change the person. From a kind melted pampered hearts to steel or stone heart. Which is less brittle???

Not to wait till the last drop to ever mentioned on sorry. Always... mark up something to proves. Sometimes creating jealousity is the best way to have some good attention.