8. Did you lock him into somewhere...?

Before I heard my doorbell rang, I had taken out wine glasses and some plates and placed them on the coffee table because I just didn't feel like chilling in the kitchen would be the thing tonight. I had some candles lit on the window sill and some smooth music playing on the background. So when the doorbell finally made a sound, the butterflies inside my stomach were all woken up again, and it felt like they were having a rave in there. My cheeks were getting hotter the moment I unlocked my door and pushed it open just to see that extremely handsome black haired guy standing behind it, wearing his leather jacket, AC/DC shirt and black skinny jeans, holding some take-away boxes in his hands. I was burning from the places that I just wanted to be touched by him. I couldn't even get a simple "hi" out from my mouth, my brain was having a total shut down. From where did all the feelings come and why they were so strong?

"Gonna let me in or...?" Aleksi smirked waking me up from day dreaming. I smiled and stepped aside so he could come in. I closed and locked the door behind him and continued scanning him. My body was itching everywhere. Yes, Joel used to have the same effect on me so I was sure that this was what falling in love felt like. I just never thought that Aleksi would be the guy who would make me feel all this things again. The man placed the food on the drawer I had on the hallway and took off his jacket. After he had his jacket off he turned to me and god damn I was melting in his gaze. He pulled me towards him from my shirt and let his lips crash on mine without any warning. And I loved it.

"Hi" He smiled as we pulled apart from that intensive kiss.

"Hi..." I smiled him back and just kept on looking his beautiful eyes. We just stood there in the hallway, hands around each others like statues, not moving further to the apartment. He felt so good, so warm.

"So... We're gonna have a picnic here or am I allowed further in?"Aleksi laughed.

"Sorry... Yeah, sure, you know the way" I blushed and let go of him. Aleksi took the food he placed aside earlier and I gestured him to living room.

"I brought some sushi... And I really wanted to bring you some flowers too but I've understood that you don't really like to receive them" He said and placed the boxes on the coffee table.

"Sushi sounds great, thanks! And yeah.. Not a big fan of cut flowers, sorry about that.. " I smiled and went to get some wine from the kitchen.

"No worries. I just have this impression that all girls love to get flowers" he said and started to open the boxes. I got back with the wine and he was sitting on the couch.

"Yeah I just have a sort of thing with them" I said while opening the wine. I then poured it into glasses and placed the bottle on the table. Aleksi took the other glass into his hand and we gently brought the glasses together.

"To our first real date?" He asked smiling.

"Yeah.. Finally.." I smiled to him and we took a sip.

"Even tho we already messed up with the order but it doesn't matter" he grinned making me laugh.

"Let's say that yesterday was a warm up"

"Well it definitely warmed me up" Aleksi smiled and pulled me into a slow and hot kiss. I could just smile into the kiss. Afterpulling away from the kiss, we started to eat. Aleksi had ordered at least five different types of sushi and for my surprise they were all my favorites. I mean, of course he would know it. He seemed to remember every little detail I've told him, like making notes of the things I liked and disliked. Sure I also knew lot about him and maybe that was the thing between us that got us to this point.

We decided to put on some movie while eating and when we were done with all the sushi, I cuddled next to him, feeling him pulling me even closer to him. The wine seemed to go well with our mood and the movie and we were just enjoying being close to each others now. Aleksi would give light kisses on the top off my head every now and then and I just snuggled closer and closer to him. I placed my head close to his neck so he could feel how hot my breath was getting. I felt his fingers carefully playing with the edge of my t-shirt and how they gently touched my skin, giving me good shivers all over my body.