Semi Final

We arrive at the stadium and there's a few fans outside the entrance. Everyone stops to sign a few T-shirt's but i go straight through to the changing room. I knew if I stopped, it would distract me even more. There was a lot of press there with flashing cameras but i was only focusing on winning tonight.

We head out to warm up, the stadium is sold out for the game tonight so we hear a massive cheer as we step onto the pitch. There was only two people I was looking for in the crowd tonight and that was Jill and Anna. As I looked up to the stands, I could see them taking photos with the fans, it was nice to see Anna happy, but I wish it was with me instead.

COMMENTARY

Welcome to Meadow Park, here's tonight's starting line ups for both teams.

Arsenal - Williams, Catley, Wubben-Moy, Williamson, Evans, Nobbs (C), Mannum, Walti, Foord, Miedema, McCabe.

Manchester City- Roebuck, Stokes, Dahlkemper, Morgan, Bronze (C), Weir, Walsh, Stanway, Kelly, White, Hemp.

It's a surprise to see Sophie Roberts on the bench on such a big occasion like tonight. Man City are currently winning 3-1, Arsenal have got a big task ahead of them tonight. Man City will be looking to win tonight to head into the final against Lyon.

Match has begun

McCabe hits a shot early and scores. After 10 minutes, Arsenal have pulled one back. What a dream start for the girls in red.

After an exciting start to the first half, the half ends 1-0 to Arsenal but 3-2 on aggregate to Man City. Arsenal look the most likely to grab the next goal. We have Alex Scott here tonight, Alex, give us your opinion about the first half.

Alex: I thought Arsenal had a really good start, especially after taking the lead early on. But since then the pace of the game has gone down. They need to bring on Sophie to bring more energy into that midfield. She's a promising young talent and she's definitely some threat to Man City if she comes on.

Sue Smith: I agree with Alex definitely. But I wouldn't count out Man City as of right now, they've got the likes of Hemp, Kelly and Weir on their team, they're all so creative. It should be a very enjoyable second half for us to watch!

Second half has begun

60' Sophie Roberts comes on to make her Champions League debut. She replaces Frida Mannum in the middle.

69' Roberts passes the ball to Jordan Nobbs, she then passes out to Foord, Foord runs into the penalty area and gets fouled. The referee calls for a pen. Jordan Nobbs steps up to take it.

70' Nobbs scores the pen. 2-0 to Arsenal. 3-3 on aggregate. This is all in Arsenal's hands right now. Man City haven't looked threatening at all.

89' Viv Miedema wins a corner kick for Arsenal. Roberts goes over to take it. There's the likes of Williamson and Wubben-Moy in the middle. Can the young girl pick either of them out?

90' Roberts crosses the ball, Williamson connects with her head, and it sails past Roebuck in goals and heads into the top corner. OH MY GOD. THEY HAVE DONE IT. ARSENAL ARE HEADING TO THE CHAMPIONS LEAGUE FINAL!!!

I cannot believe that just happened. Leah runs into the corner and starts to tear up. That girl is the definition of a true leader and an Arsenal Legend. Everyone including me come and jump on her back. We all fall to the floor. This doesn't feel real. We're going to be champions league final. The referee blows the final whistle. Everyone drops to the floor and I start to tear up. The only person I want to hold right now is Anna. But no surprise that she's with Jill and the others right now.