18 (⚠️)

Hello people of planet Mars how are you today?!

We're almost at 1,000 reads guys I'm so excited!!

Anyway enjoy

<3

-ᴥ︎-

⚠️ (MAJOR GORE WARNING)

Titus was going to do something horrible today.

He was going to kill his father.

Why you may ask? Well, he found out from Casey that his father has been trying to keep Casey away from him. He didn't like that.

Casey was his and his only. He was going to stop anyone and anything from getting in his way starting with his father.

He knew this was going to happen as soon as he saw his father with Casey. His father knew from when Titus was just an infant that he wasn't right. He also couldn't deal with being a father.

His leaving just did more damage so this was kind of getting revenge and also just because Titus wanted to. He hasn't killed anyone in a while and he was starting to crave the feeling of life being taken away by his hands.

He was going to make sure his father had a slow and painful death.

-ᴥ︎-

Drew was walking through the abandoned part of the institute to get to his car when he heard footsteps behind him.

He turned around quickly to see nothing there but he wanted to be sure so he called out "Who's there!"

Of course, he got no answer but he wanted to make sure a student wasn't wandering the halls so he walked to where he heard the footsteps.

"Who's there!" He called out again but received no answer.

He saw no one so he started to turn around but was grabbed and thrown into a dark empty classroom.

He fell harshly on his back and was winded for a few seconds before lifting his head to see darkness.

He tried to get up but was quickly put back on the ground by a foot kicking him roughly in the stomach.

It didn't stop there. The figure lifted his leg upwards and stomped on his knee bending it backwards breaking it.

Drew yelled and screamed as he felt his leg bend and break. He tried to fight whoever was there but he couldn't find anyone due to the darkness of the classroom.

He tried to get up once more but was stopped by the excruciating pain in his leg. He tried crawling backward but he didn't get too far.

He was picked up by his neck and thrown against the wall where he was held up by the figure.

He was punched in his jaw harshly making it come out of place. Blood quickly made its way in his mouth and down his chin.

He was sobbing at this point from the pain.

He was punched in the stomach a few times and his broken leg was stomped on a few more times before the figure let him go.