Bonus chapter 38.

Her.

It's been 3 days since the horrible incident. We are indescribably glad that Tini is fine: I talked with her privately about it, sharing my past with her and my story, she is feels much better after letting everything out to me. Our girl is alright and it was her decision to leave it behind, not letting it affect anything and anyone; we supported her decision regarding her privacy and life, but not that monster - Leo already found that bastrado next day and even got strozzo, who laid his hands on me, in just 48 hours.

All in all, everything is well and peaceful. 

Today I am taking our boys out and Leonardo is spending time with our girls. Quadruplets are coming with me since I am feeding. But it is very early - only 6AM - and my husband and I got occupied as soon as we woke up - devoted, amorous, slow and intimate loving.

"Mhm, fuck."- spoke huskily Leo, spilling on my abdomen, as I moaned lushly, holding his big hands securely, panting from my delightful orgasm. 

"Best type of workout."- he stated devilishly, kissing my jawline titillatingly, cupping my breast in his hand, massaging lightly, making me moan in enjoyment. 

"Indeed."- I honestly agreed, biting my lip as his plump lips left hot kisses on my neck. 

I trailing my hand along his mouth-watering, hard, delicious, honed to perfection 8 pack, mellowly inching lower until stroking his length, smirking in utmost excitement when I felt his grow and harden in just a few strokes. 

After years of heavenly marriage, we made lots of friends with other parents and talk with them every now and then. I indeed met lots of women, who are very unsatisfied with their husbands in bed: too quick to come, rarely intimate, too tired, too planed, too boring, too emotionless, unable to finish. 

I cannot not relate. I am ecstatic with my husband's performance in bed, with his lasting, with emotional connection, with diversity and damn, the frequency is just right for me - daily. Leo is very salacious, lecherous, rough, insatiable, impossible to exhaust lover, yet he is very loving, tender, caring, passionate and fond partner. Neither can I relate to unable to finish. He always gives me exceedingly intense, pleasant orgasms. There is no such thing as I am first or vice-versa; we both make sure to take care of each other and let each other finish. 

"Cami, baby, fuck."- muttered in my neck coarsely Leo once I circled my hand and teased his tip lightly. 

Our lips melted in a feverish kiss and he laid me on top. I eagerly lowered onto his rock-hard 10 inches, my moan mixed with his gruff groan. I rocked onto his thick length, rolling my hips just like he loves it, earning smoky moan. 

His hands on my bum, squeezing and groping it. My hands on his forearms, my hair bouncing up and down as I rode him lushly and needfully, keeping his tempo from before - mellow enough for the morning loving, yet fast and rough enough to give us friction. 

We made such tantalising, ardent, slow and tender love, losing ourselves in our bubble, tangled in the sheets and each other's embrace, intoxicated by the sweetest kisses and whispers of profound, true, unconditional love. 

Only after a while of cuddling we took a shower, happily starting our day. Mellow bath together, routines were done side-by-side. Then we went to get dressed. 

It is a bit chilly today, so clothes are according. I did my makeup nicely and styled my hair in effortless waves. Perfume on my neck and wrists, Cartier jewellery to add elegant sparkle to the outfit and Hermès bag for the day.